Constant Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant Rotation

Will we ever have a consistent 1st team or is hasslebaink trying to break some sort of record for changing the side EVERY week. Whats wrong with the bloke?

I'm glad we have changed it today. New era. Attacking football.

Comment

He obviously thinks 2 games in 4 days is too much for the majority of our players.

The Bristol City manager doesn't though judging by his selection.

Comment

Finally think he ain't got a clue, I've given him the benefit of doubt till now, but leaving 2 wide men on the bench while it looks like Cousins & Washington playing wide. Missing my first home game since 2007 tonight, which will probably mean a big win for us

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          I'm glad we have changed it today. New era. Attacking football.
          he has not changed anything. same formation, central midfielders on the wings and wingers on the bench.

along with 1 up front at home.

nothing has changed.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
            Finally think he ain't got a clue, I've given him the benefit of doubt till now, but leaving 2 wide men on the bench while it looks like Cousins & Washington playing wide. Missing my first home game since 2007 tonight, which will probably mean a big win for us
            Tonight it actually looks like he knows what he is doing as we are playing alright.

Comment

The rotational policy won us the game today and got us 4 points in 2 against two sides ahead of us in the table at the time of the game.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nothing wrong with rotation tbh. It shows the manager is trying different things to change our fortunes, and that he's willing to give others a chance. I'd rather that than keep playing the same side and not getting wins.

Comment

That's the end of this thread

Comment

What time/day shall we bring it back?

Comment

Saturday when the team changes again

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Next draw or defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Nothing wrong with rotation tbh. It shows the manager is trying different things to change our fortunes, and that he's willing to give others a chance. I'd rather that than keep playing the same side and not getting wins.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            On Saturday when he brings back Henry after resting him yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              On Saturday when he brings back Henry after resting him yesterday.
                              This is my biggest concern, we find something that works and JFH will change it,

leave Boris & Mass in the middle, their both young, fit and able to play, the more games they play the better understanding they'll create,

Cousins once fit can slot in as and when.

Comment

Working...
                              X