Qpr V Bristol City Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    First minute and long goes on a mazy run into the final third that ends with a blocked shot
    Who does he play for?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Who does he play for?
      Haha sorry autocorrect on the phone. Meant luongo. Stadium is remarkably empty too btw
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

After a game of head tennis, Sylla decides to try an audacious effort from half way which trickles wide
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Haha sorry autocorrect on the phone. Meant luongo. Stadium is remarkably empty too btw
          It really is empty. I am sat in front of a fully empty row and only one other person on my row.

Comment

New formation today, a classic 433 with 3 midfielders capable of defending and pushing up. Chery wide right and Washington left

Comment

15 mins: Quarter of an hour gone here at Loftus Road as Idrissa Sylla's header remains the two sides best chance. [0-0]

Comment

16 mins: Massimo Luongo forces a good save from Frank Fielding after a driving run. [0-0]

Comment

Luongo bursts into the box after great work outside and a nice lay off by sylla. His shot from the wide left is saved well and a corner is won from the resulting play

Comment

To be honest, I would have liked Wilbraham to start rather than Abraham..
                    Last edited by Shania; 18-10-2016, 08:04 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

17 mins: Tjaronn Chery's corner floats over everyone and out for a goal kick. [0-0]

Comment

E Washington looking good as is Luongoand Caulker. What happened there with that back pass?

Comment

19 mins: James Perch wins another corner for QPR. [0-0]

Comment

Chery has had 3 very very good and almost bullet like set piece deliveries and 2 poor ones

Comment

20 mins: Chery's corner to the back post is headed back across by Caulker and Sylla forced to header back paddling and it goes over. [0-0]

Comment

21 mins: Another corner for QPR. Fifth of the night. [0-0]

Comment

Working...
                                X