Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least we're scoring from open play

small mercy and one less thing to moan about

Surprised saturdays goal never got more chatter as it was very smart move. Had loads of bodies running forwards and hey presto we scored!!!! Should try getting bodies forward more often

It was a nice little play and it showed that we can do stuff like that, heck, we actually have the players to be an attacking threat but jfh likes to choke the team's movement too much with long balls or slowly moving the ball forward up the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      small mercy and one less thing to moan about

Surprised saturdays goal never got more chatter as it was very smart move. Had loads of bodies running forwards and hey presto we scored!!!! Should try getting bodies forward more often
      It seemed to me that the players forgot for a moment their instructions and played their natural way. Then they remembered their instructions and went back to JFH's instructions.

Comment

Jimmy is not god.

Comment

It's just sad after all the moans and threads about scoring from set pieces when we score a beauty of a worked goal like Saturday same voices go to ground

Comment

We need Tango back so he can ask the difficult questions 'who are these people? I want all their names'.
            Last edited by Olly; 18-10-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy View Post
              We need Tango back
              never thought I'd miss guns in the boardroom etc, seems like a golden age of enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                It seemed to me that the players forgot for a moment their instructions and played their natural way. Then they remembered their instructions and went back to JFH's instructions.
                Eh?

I would say it is more like some of the stuff they've been trying in training actually worked.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  Spot on! You could nearly see the frustration in the players faces Saturday. I know a lot of people on here don't like warnock talk, but do you think we'd be playing like this if he was manager?

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                    Spot on! You could nearly see the frustration in the players faces Saturday. I know a lot of people on here don't like warnock talk, but do you think we'd be playing like this if he was manager?
                    We would probably be playing without a striker.

Comment

Was a superb goal but 1 swallow doesn't make a summer.

Far too many people are saying this is the worst football they have seen in a long long time for it to just be "the usual moaners"

I'd love to see us beat Bristol city tonight and go on a run but I just can't see it.

Comment

You what frustration in their faces that they attacked and scored??

Comment

Could you?
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Could you?
                            My thoughts to Matty

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy is God
                              so we play poor - JFH fault
                              We play good - Its in spite of JFH
                              Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X