Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 2 so far think we are going to win!! Rather highlights the sad state of affairs and lack of belief we all have right now. It won't be long now Jimmy see yer!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I was looking back at Readings recent form and they are 1 defeat in 9 and that defeat was at Brentford despite 70% possession, they're not a bad team in good form and the Fulham result looks better now they stuffed Barnsley away, I'm thinking (hoping) our form is actually quite decent. I think Brizzie are on the slide and now's a good time to play them. Really confident of the 3 points tonight (May all change at 6.45pm when I see Kelvins name on the teamsheet).

Actually, just read that back, I sound a bit Nasser-ish with the positivity. I may go for a walk in the woods with my gun.

Comment

I am normally very positive too and want to believe we can do it tonight but just can't see us out witting Johnson the way we are currently playing. I thought the same v Fulham and we know what happened then but they did miss 2 pens which you can't legislate for.

Comment

away win

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
            Only 2 so far think we are going to win!! Rather highlights the sad state of affairs and lack of belief we all have right now. It won't be long now Jimmy see yer!
            Not really. Bristol City have had a good start, are in the top 6 and it will be a tough game.

Comment

Anyone else see the prediction piece that Ian Holloway did for this game?

"QPR haven't won at home since the opening day and there has been some talk of a lack of atmosphere at home games recently. My old manager Gerry Francis always told us to get the crowd going at Loftus Road - they want to be entertained. They don't just turn up and start clapping, it doesn't work that way,” Holloway, who used to manage QPR, said.

“There is no better stadium in the world than Loftus Road, especially when it's rocking. I could go and have my Sunday lunch there in the centre-circle. It's like my second home after spending 10 years of my life fighting for the badge. I hope the Rs will come good on Tuesday.”
              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

2-1 to us. Watched them against Cardiff nothing special at all. Keep tomlin quiet and Abraham hopefully out.

Comment

1-1 in fact i might even back a 1-1 every match for the rest of the season.
                  If i put a bullseye on 1-1 each game i wonder if i would win more dough than lose....hmmm

Comment

We have very offensive line up today. We'll win 3-2.

Comment

So offensive he's pushed the boat out to play 1 upfront 0-2 city
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                        Anyone else see the prediction piece that Ian Holloway did for this game?

"QPR haven't won at home since the opening day and there has been some talk of a lack of atmosphere at home games recently. My old manager Gerry Francis always told us to get the crowd going at Loftus Road - they want to be entertained. They don't just turn up and start clapping, it doesn't work that way,” Holloway, who used to manage QPR, said.

“There is no better stadium in the world than Loftus Road, especially when it's rocking. I could go and have my Sunday lunch there in the centre-circle. It's like my second home after spending 10 years of my life fighting for the badge. I hope the Rs will come good on Tuesday.”
                        Has Ollie heard there might be a job at QPR available soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Has Ollie heard there might be a job at QPR available soon?
                          top man is ollie. remember him pairing up in the middle with wilkins in the 90s.... top player
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            I don't know why but I have a good feeling about tonight, it may only be wind but I really fancy us.
                            may not be wind but shite which sums our management up, sorry cant see anything other than a 1-0 loss

think they got too much movement for our side.

cant go tonight thankfully after saturdays shite

Comment

86% think we won't win. Jimmy the Johah

Comment

Nick a 1-0 win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X