just got back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got back

the showpiece of the Premiership, Liverpool v. United. Dross. 9 men behind the ball, ffs don't lose, one of the worse games I've seen. Get some highlights out of that BBC
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    the showpiece of the Premiership, Liverpool v. United. Dross. 9 men behind the ball, ffs don't lose, one of the worse games I've seen. Get some highlights out of that BBC
    Hahah made me laugh when I noticed they had a motd especially for it. Was really bad bar a couple of liverpool moments in second half.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      You went to see it?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
        You went to see it?
        sorry, watched it down the pub
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Too many teams or managers not wanting to lose a game
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Made worse by that cheating little maggot Ashley young tugging the referees sleeve every couple of minutes complaining about some of the tackles flying in. Most of them didn't even involve him.
            He reminded me of the class snitch.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
              Made worse by that cheating little maggot Ashley young tugging the referees sleeve every couple of minutes complaining about some of the tackles flying in. Most of them didn't even involve him.
              He reminded me of the class snitch.
              Considering the amount of tackles the ref let Utd off with in the first half, Young should.have kept his mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                Considering the amount of tackles the ref let Utd off with in the first half, Young should.have kept his mouth shut.
                Agree mate, good to see the ref dish out a card for him for his whinging. I'd much rather have seen an opposing player really give him something to cry about though, would have st least provided a momentary piece of entertainment.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Too many teams or managers not wanting to lose a game
                  Nail on head mate.

So many boring games these days because of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X