Conceding goals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conceding goals.

This season must a record for all the levels at QPR for conceding goals. The U18 were defeated at Watford 4-0; at home by Leeds 0-6; at home by Barnsley 0-3 and at home by C.Palace 0-3! We did had some good results in the meantime, but still some bad ones as well!
    The U23 lost at home to Forest 0-5; at Huddersfield 6-2; at home against Sheffield 1-4; at Bolton 6-1!
    To put the icing on the cake, and this may not be of big concern, however, the Ladies represent the name of QPR as well. Lost against Swindon 0-7; lost against Coventry 5-0; lost against Spurs 3-0; lost to Cardiff 1-4; lost against Spurs 0-4; lost against Basildon 0-4!
    Not to mention the first team defeat at home to Newcastle by 0-6. Need no more comments as these results reflect volumes.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    This season must a record for all the levels at QPR for conceding goals. The U18 were defeated at Watford 4-0; at home by Leeds 0-6; at home by Barnsley 0-3 and at home by C.Palace 0-3! We did had some good results in the meantime, but still some bad ones as well!
    The U23 lost at home to Forest 0-5; at Huddersfield 6-2; at home against Sheffield 1-4; at Bolton 6-1!
    To put the icing on the cake, and this may not be of big concern, however, the Ladies represent the name of QPR as well. Lost against Swindon 0-7; lost against Coventry 5-0; lost against Spurs 3-0; lost to Cardiff 1-4; lost against Spurs 0-4; lost against Basildon 0-4!
    Not to mention the first team defeat at home to Newcastle by 0-6. Need no more comments as these results reflect volumes.
    For the first team, one result doesn't define the season and we've had a very good defensive record bar that.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
    X