Don't just look at JFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    It really is an overexaggeration. People say we don't have a player who grabs a game by the scruff of the neck, it's a team game, everyone in that team puts the same effort in , that's why you can't pick someone out. At a time when Taarabt was doing what he did, because he was so much better offensively than everyone else, he looked like he'd take the game by the scruff of the neck. Now we actually have a balanced squad full of all round quality and because no one stands out, it's a reason to suggest the club doesn't have identity. Now, complaining about what is perceived as boring is fair, it all depends on what you wanna see. But from what I've seen on this thread, it's chock full of old school football cliches that are put together for the purpose of creating a negative point without real basis imo.
    All round quality? I give up.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Soulless thats the word and dosent that just fill you with total dispair
      Reminded me of Bill Bailey's (QPR fan) song... I've got soul but I am not a soldier, I've got ham but I am not a hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        It's ####ing BORING. End of.
        End of what?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          All round quality? I give up.
          Oh no knocker when Adel stood out he was all we had that's why this side is so much better than when we had Faulin and Derry taking control of the m/f and Walker bombing down the wing And don't forget how useless Routledge was and what a terrible keeper Kenny was yeah he's right this squad is so much better that's why no one stands out

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Oh no knocker when Adel stood out he was all we had that's why this side is so much better than when we had Faulin and Derry taking control of the m/f and Walker bombing down the wing And don't forget how useless Routledge was and what a terrible keeper Kenny was yeah he's right this squad is so much better that's why no one stands out
            I didn't say he was all we had and I rated Faurlin just as highly that season, but if you're talking about players who took the game "by the scruff of it's neck" as it's been eloquently put, Taarabt was the blatant option for standing out in what was a good side. When I say all round quality, I mean that there isn't a player who overall stands out from anyone else because the players are all there putting in the same job. This is a different type of side from the one that one, with a different style of play.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              End of what?
              The topic of us currently. It's boring football, that's the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                When I say all round quality, I mean that there isn't a player who overall stands out from anyone else because the players are all there putting in the same job.
                Or, simply, we are an all round bang average Championship team.

Comment

No matter how bad it gets, no matter how little direction/style/identity we have, at least we are still a team with them all putting in the same job

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    I think we have a good squad and have recruited well personally. Was a hard job removing the higher earners, replacing them with younger players who have talent on a smaller budget.

I personally don't blame Ferdinand or TF for our league position and poor football, which I think is the only thing wrong with the club at the moment.

I blame the coaching staff for the team selection, tactics. We have a decent squad IMO, one that can push up the table if applied correctly.
                    Top post West. Agree 100%. Naff all to do with Ferdinand what happens on the field on a match day.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Top post West. Agree 100%. Naff all to do with Ferdinand what happens on the field on a match day.
                      Wonder who appointed the last two managers then ! How much confidence have you T F will get it right if JFH goes ? Come on Ginge we've been a mess for at least the period he's been dof anybody with half a brain knows it's b@llox ### has got the wages down and he's got rid of the big earners as said they squeezed every last penny out of the club then walked away out of contract yes he could do nothing about that but he can't be given credit for it ,Hoos negotiates the new contracts so LF can't get credit for players on lower wages

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Or, simply, we are an all round bang average Championship team.
                        Playing a p iss poor football
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                        X