Don't just look at JFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't just look at JFH

I do agree with just about all that's said about JFHs dross dridden football he hasn't improved at all in ten months
    But that said what has Ferdinand done what does he do of note
    Cut the wage bill get rid of the high earners b@llox they squeezed every last penny then walked of their own free will when their contracts expired
    Brought in good young players on low wages ? I don't know but I know not one is worth anymore that 8k a week Smithies apart but that's Hoos dept
    Chery flirts with a game does the odd good touch hasn't improved from day one and
    Luongo likewise does good things often goes missing for long periods not really improved from day one
    Hall in dire need of a second season
    Perch Waste of space
    The other fella from Swindon can't even remember his name that's the sort of impact he's made
    Jet lazy
    Polter enthusiastic but limited
    Idris can't comment
    Bidwell looks every inch a 3rd tier player
    The 2 poles to early to comment likewise the French lad
    Lynch still early but could well come good
    Cousins knows this div but still to show something better
    As I keep saying there's more than one man responsible Fernandez and co need to wake up and listen to the fans

I think we have a good squad and have recruited well personally. Was a hard job removing the higher earners, replacing them with younger players who have talent on a smaller budget.

I personally don't blame Ferdinand or TF for our league position and poor football, which I think is the only thing wrong with the club at the moment.

I blame the coaching staff for the team selection, tactics. We have a decent squad IMO, one that can push up the table if applied correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I think we have a good squad and have recruited well personally. Was a hard job removing the higher earners, replacing them with younger players who have talent on a smaller budget.

I personally don't blame Ferdinand or TF for our league position and poor football, which I think is the only thing wrong with the club at the moment.

I blame the coaching staff for the team selection, tactics. We have a decent squad IMO, one that can push up the table if applied correctly.
      Yes I agree with the poor quality of play but can you name me one player that has actually took the game by the scruff of the neck and bossed the play since we adopted this route of buying the said to be good young players over the last 21 months

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Yes I agree with the poor quality of play but can you name me one player that has actually took the game by the scruff of the neck and bossed the play since we adopted this route of buying the said to be good young players over the last 21 months
        I can't, you are correct.

I feel like we have become soulless and the very meaning of a stepping stone for younger players and managers seemingly.

What is this identity we are supposed to be creating? Because a year on with JFH at the helm and I feel like we have less of an identity than before.

Comment

I can't, you are correct.

I feel like we have become soulless and the very meaning of a stepping stone for younger players and managers seemingly.

What is this identity we are supposed to be creating? Because a year on with JFH at the helm and I feel like we have less of an identity than before.
          Soulless thats the word and dosent that just fill you with total dispair

Comment

Soulless is actually a pathetic exaggeration .
            Did we have soul with the overpaid mercanaries then?
            At least a lot of these players seem like they care. I think it is fine to have your say about the manager but that doesn't mean the club is soulless. I've seen lots of things off the pitch that seem to say completely the opposite.

Comment

I'm not a great fan of having LF in charge of the whole operation but I think we have bought reasonably well.

I think our squad is quite good, a few additions here and there and we should be challenging for top 6.

For me if we got rid of JFH that would lift the fan base for a start.

Bring in someone who actually wants his team to attack the opposition and LF would be a happy place again. Imo

Comment

It's soulless on matchdays, which breeds it elsewhere IMO.

Comment

It's soulless on matchdays, which breeds it elsewhere IMO.
                  Then it must be true.

Comment

Are most of the coaching staff JFH's men?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      Maybe they aren't allowed to.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Are most of the coaching staff JFH's men?
                        All of them are if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Soulless is actually a pathetic exaggeration .
                          Did we have soul with the overpaid mercanaries then?
                          At least a lot of these players seem like they care. I think it is fine to have your say about the manager but that doesn't mean the club is soulless. I've seen lots of things off the pitch that seem to say completely the opposite.
                          It really is an overexaggeration. People say we don't have a player who grabs a game by the scruff of the neck, it's a team game, everyone in that team puts the same effort in , that's why you can't pick someone out. At a time when Taarabt was doing what he did, because he was so much better offensively than everyone else, he looked like he'd take the game by the scruff of the neck. Now we actually have a balanced squad full of all round quality and because no one stands out, it's a reason to suggest the club doesn't have identity. Now, complaining about what is perceived as boring is fair, it all depends on what you wanna see. But from what I've seen on this thread, it's chock full of old school football cliches that are put together for the purpose of creating a negative point without real basis imo.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

It's ####ing BORING. End of.

Comment

Most people on here were more than happy with the players that we brought in during the summer and the fees that we paid, and thought that Lee Hoos and Sir Les had done well. It's a bit harsh to blame them for their performances since. That lies with the coaching, tactics and the players themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X