Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Alright he hasnt. My bad,
    Ignore the last five games without a defeat. Its all a mirage and illuminati .
    No its true we haven't lost but the point i was making is its not because JFH has made us hard to beat it is because we have ridden our luck on a massive scale.

we have almost been undefeated in 5 in spite of the manger not because...and over 5 games 2 wins and 3 defeats would be better than 5 draws ...so unbeaten runs can often be deceiving

Comment

• Cluunk.
      There it is, 'we are doing well in spite of the manager not because of him'.

Only thing im waiting for so far today is
      'We only beat a very poor Bristol City side who will be in a relegation battle all season.'

Comment

Cluunk.
        There it is, 'we are doing well in spite of the manager not because of him'.

Only thing im waiting for so far today is
        'We only beat a very poor Bristol City side who will be in a relegation battle all season.'
        Kev i more than most on here have been one of the happy clappers etc etc but there are times when even to most positive of fans are allowed to express that things are not as rosy as we we would all like them to be and as someone who has watched over many years and seen many managers come and go feel that we are in a poor period tactically - and i love the fact that you can watch the same games as me and think that everything is ok..but please allow others not to see the world through such rose tinted spectacles

Comment

• Kev, seriously though - Why do you only pipe up when we win? Your the typical 'only sing when your winning'.

Why haven't you been saying all this when we've been drawing and playing diabolically?

Genuine question - Is it just the 'haha in your face' childish type mentality? We're all Rangers fans who want the team to win. If you've seen the games of late, you'll of seen the concerns were legitimate. Last nights performance came out of no-where!
          Last edited by West London is Rss; 19-10-2016, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Kev, seriously though - Why do you only pipe up when we win?
            Cos i just sit there speechless with my jaw on the floor reading the stuff like 'lets strike' when we only draw thats why.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Kev i more than most on here have been one of the happy clappers etc etc but there are times when even to most positive of fans are allowed to express that things are not as rosy as we we would all like them to be and as someone who has watched over many years and seen many managers come and go feel that we are in a poor period tactically - and i love the fact that you can watch the same games as me and think that everything is ok..but please allow others not to see the world through such rose tinted spectacles
              No mate i totally understand your reservations but points and table position are saying different.
              A lot of that is down to luck of course, but when that runs out which it always does we will sink like a stone and then there will be pleny of reasons and time to carnt everything off

Comment

Cos i just sit there speechless with my jaw on the floor reading the stuff like 'lets strike' when we only draw thats why.
                I reckon I've seen one post saying some as pathetic as 'let's strike' Kev...

Comment

I reckon I've seen one post saying some as pathetic as 'let's strike' Kev...
                  You aint stopped coating since saturday mate. (Fulham win silenced you for a bit)
                  Not a dig cos you aint happy and thats more than fair enough, just saying cos Ive been reading,

Comment

No mate i totally understand your reservations but points and table position are saying different.
                    A lot of that is down to luck of course, but when that runs out which it always does we will sink like a stone and then there will be pleny of reasons and time to carnt everything off
                    sure and a point of the play offs at this stage is something that we should all be happy about..especially as we haven't been playing well...as i have said before i am completely sure we are not going up or down this season but i do want to be entertained and last night was great ..even if we had drawn or lost ..it was entertaining ..good attacking football...reading ..birmingham ..preston ...however were games that we so so boring to watch ...

Comment

You aint stopped coating since saturday mate. (Fulham win silenced you for a bit)
                      Not a dig cos you aint happy and thats more than fair enough, just saying cos Ive been reading,
                      Coating? Or questioning the direction and tactics validly? - Fulham win, I wasn't around. Last nights win hasn't silenced me has it?
                      It's pathetic you only pipe up when we win in all honesty. There are fans different to you who like to question performances, and not just go along with the trend and accept them.

On another note, I certainly have not suggested a strike so what exactly is your point...

Comment

Coating? Or questioning the direction and tactics validly? - Fulham win, I wasn't around. Last nights win hasn't silenced me has it?
                        It's pathetic you only pipe up when we win in all honesty. There are fans different to you who like to question performances, and not just go along with the trend and accept them.

On another note, I certainly have not suggested a strike so what exactly is your point...
                        That's the exact opposite of what the trend is.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          That's the exact opposite of what the trend is.
                          OK Nasser

Comment

• One good thing re last night.

We're getting forward in numbers, and there's some linkage going on. It's taken a long time for this to happen, and we're by no means water tight at the back, but this was an improvement. The next task is to take the game to teams when we're away. That'll build confidence.

Comment

• Mass Luongo is such a key part of that linking.

Such a big part of this side now - It's obvious our attacking intent is absent when he doesn't play.

Comment

Mass Luongo
                                always rated him. An improver imo. Him and TC can get some leverage going, find a bit of space - assuming of course they're both on the pitch at the same time. In the right formation.

Comment

Working...
                                X