• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet we'll see this tomorrow:

Onuha Caulker Lynch Perch

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      The whole lack of leader thing is absolute tosh IMO. Just because we don't have a Clint Hill anymore it's a lazy statement a lot seem to be throwing around.
      Not having that Matty yeah it's opinions , I hate to say it J Terry is a strong influence a natural leader tho not a gifted player S A F always had players of a strong character at the back when Wenger 1st went to the Arsenal he inherited strong characters in Keogh Adams then signed Campbell had success but hasn't replicated it since tho signing expensive good footballing defenders playing good attractive football , the best years in our history we had T Venables a leader the whole club wanted to be around him listening to him

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        a centre half is good when u don't notice him , hall is doing ok for me . stand out last season , this season no better or worse than any of the others
        He is clearly worse then rest of defenders mate he's been error prone look at how many times he's beaten in air in our box. People can't wait to give it the nervous ned malarkey but feel they have to defend hesitant hall

As good as he was last season (and he was stand out player) he's been as bad this season

But he's young and playing games is only way he's going to gain consistency

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          He is clearly worse then rest of defenders mate he's been error prone look at how many times he's beaten in air in our box. People can't wait to give it the nervous ned malarkey but feel they have to defend hesitant hall

As good as he was last season (and he was stand out player) he's been as bad this season

Second season syndrome may need a rest

Comment

Defence is a worry but not as much as our attacking players,polter why does he persist with this guy he is not a championship player cant hold a ball up passing is awful control is ####.JFH says earlier in the season he will get better but sorry I don't see any improvement in this guy at all

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

sorry but i don't agree

Comment

To argue that nedum gets a hard time is bizarre. Hall over nedum all day long, looks miles more composed than nervous Ned and is a far superior player
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  sorry but i don't agree
                  For the record I still rate him highly but his standards have dropped considerably since last season. Our Good start to season fell apart at Barnsley where from memory he was at fault for two goals and got sent off. Never been same side since

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    To argue that nedum gets a hard time is bizarre. Hall over nedum all day long, looks miles more composed than nervous Ned and is a far superior player
                    If this is based on this season, you must have been going to a different Loftus Road... Even last season, I don't think Hall was "a far superior player". They brought different qualities and complimented each other well.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      If this is based on this season, you must have been going to a different Loftus Road... Even last season, I don't think Hall was "a far superior player". They brought different qualities and complimented each other well.
                      Didn't Hall win POTY last year though?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Didn't Hall win POTY last year though?
                        He did win supporters player of the year indeed. Not denying how good he was, I just happened to think that for someone who played every game of the season last year, Onuoha was fantastic too.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                        X