Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall

Did he go off injured yesterday and does anybody know what the problem was?

Went down with an injury but not sure what it was.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He got injured challenging for a header when landing. Leg injury, maybe thigh

Comment

It's a shame this season he appears to have given up challenging for headers in his own box. Was my POTS last year but been really average so far this one

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          It's a shame this season he appears to have given up challenging for headers in his own box. Was my POTS last year but been really average so far this one
          I have to say, he's looked really physically weak this season. I think 3 or 4 times he's been pushed over very easily, especially compared to last season.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            I tnink this injury may have come at a good time. I think he needs replacing in the starting line up for a few games just get that hunger and desire back that seems to have gone a bit. He was first to so many balls last season, now he just looks lost at times and as Nass said fairly weak.

Comment

Think he was bored as the rest of us and wanted to go home.

Comment

Hall started the season ok but has gone off the boil a little recently. Defensively we are weak as we lack a leader at the back to organise things.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Defensively we are weak as we lack a leader at the back to organise things.
                  Were Lynch and Bidwell captain of their clubs last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Were Lynch and Bidwell captain of their clubs last year?
                    They were indeed Brian.

Comment

Was holding his thigh and seemed quite bad, physio called for a sub as soon as he got over to him.

As for Hall in general I personally can't see this bashing of him. It would appear that as we , as a team, are playing boring football, we are turning on every player . Hall is still a class act and one of the very first names on the team sheet for me. Barnsley away (I think it was that game anyway ) Hall has been brilliant again for us this season. Plays football and very rarely gives away possession .
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        They were indeed Brian.
                        The whole lack of leader thing is absolute tosh IMO. Just because we don't have a Clint Hill anymore it's a lazy statement a lot seem to be throwing around.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i1d like to see Lynch and Hall in the middle , because Lynch scares me as a LB
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

a centre half is good when u don't notice him , hall is doing ok for me . stand out last season , this season no better or worse than any of the others

Comment

the problem is we have 3 better players on current form than Nervous Ned and he has to play if fit because he is captain! when Hall went off i would have switched perch to left back Ned to right back and put lynch in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                              X