My God our defending
    Oh Polter how could you miss that
    Smithies well just amazing

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Great pass from Shodipo
    My God our defending
    Oh Polter how could you miss that
    Smithies well just amazing
    Gotta put the blame there on Perch for not being anywhere near his position and Hall for being basically in no mans land in the box. Ariel had no chance against the pair of attackers but if Hall was better positioned he might have been able to drop back and cover the eventual scorer.

Polter just needs to get a full face on it, he looked like he was trying to guide it into the bottom corner and to be honest, Al Habsi probably wouldn't have saved it if it was straight at him.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How does nedum allow that ball to be crossed. Giving the bloke 5 yards, shite player
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Blame perch all you like but nedum has pulled across to cover perch, committed to stopping the man but staying 5 yards off him looking like a cardboard cutout
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          How does nedum allow that ball to be crossed. Giving the bloke 5 yards, shite player

Always finding a way to blame him, Nedum got his body in the right place and the guy faked out very well, would barely suggest Ned was remotely at fault. The bad thing is that we have 5 players inside the box defending and only two opposition players and only 1 of those 5 is marking a man.

Edit: you can even see the guy fakes out twice and Ned is as close as he needs to be each time but gets caught on the third one. Would call that good attacking play as opposed to bad defending, especially considering Ned didn't want to allow the man to actually run past him since he wasn't sure there was anyone behind him.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Our goal was really good, great pass and comtrol. How the hell Hall got nowhere near the ball. Unsure why he didnt follow the flight of the ball and tried to get rid rather than whatever he was doing. Polter needed to just make good contact.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              Our goal was really good, great pass and comtrol. How the hell Hall got nowhere near the ball. Unsure why he didnt follow the flight of the ball and tried to get rid rather than whatever he was doing. Polter needed to just make good contact.
              Yep, it was a very very close game, surprised these highlights didn't show the second Wszolek chance, but that should have been 2 easily. I think overall the draw was fair though and considering we're missing Luongo, Yeni and Cousins from the line up, as well as a legit left back, I thought we did well.

Comment

Embarrassing effort at defending for Henry there

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Lynch's man with a tap in?

Comment

Originally posted by qprdel View Post
                    But it's all Onuoha's fault, don't you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by qprdel View Post
                      Lynch is a natural CB hence his positioning . If we had a proper left back that ball would have been covered.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Lynch is a natural CB hence his positioning . If we had a proper left back that ball would have been covered.
                        Cmon mate, that's total poop and you know it. I'm not even a footballer and know that when a ball comes across you get tight to your man to stop him having a tap in. You can't blame Lynch leaving his man a tap in on him being a professional CB and not a professional LB.

Can you imagine if that was Ned? He would be castigated by most on here.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                        X