Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=dogsrrs;1572654]
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Jfh is Ferdinand love child! I can't see him going anywhere unless we really do start plunging towards relegation. We had the perfect chance to get rid of jfh in regards to the Telegraph scandal, whether it was accurate or not.

However we stood by him and 3 better candidates all got snapped up in McLaren, Bruce and Warnock. The club are just going backwards and right now I'm a little worried we could get pulled into a scrap at the bottom![/QU

Maids none of those 3 wouldv'e came here McLaren wants to be a dof to much of threat to LF Warnock again to much of a threat to you know who and Bruce is way to much his own man wants to run his his own job
    Your prob right mate about Mclaren and Bruce. However, we might of been able to bring Neil back if we had made the right moves.

Comment

Jfh is Ferdinand love child! I can't see him going anywhere unless we really do start plunging towards relegation. We had the perfect chance to get rid of jfh in regards to the Telegraph scandal, whether it was accurate or not.

However we stood by him and 3 better candidates all got snapped up in McLaren, Bruce and Warnock. The club are just going backwards and right now I'm a little worried we could get pulled into a scrap at the bottom!
      I love how McLaren is now a better candidate despite being THE perennial failure of this division. All the spending in the world to get so close but so far... but sure, he's a great candidate.

Going backwards would be bringing Warnock back, that's literally the definition of going backwards.

Bruce was always way too expensive to my understanding and if we didn't buy what he wanted, which would have no doubt cost a lot, he would have walked out.

There is imo no chance that we'll get pulled into a scrap at the bottom because at any one time, you can expect us to have either good away form, like we have now, or good home form.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I love how McLaren is now a better candidate despite being THE perennial failure of this division. All the spending in the world to get so close but so far... but sure, he's a great candidate.

Going backwards would be bringing Warnock back, that's literally the definition of going backwards.

Bruce was always way too expensive to my understanding and if we didn't buy what he wanted, which would have no doubt cost a lot, he would have walked out.

There is imo no chance that we'll get pulled into a scrap at the bottom because at any one time, you can expect us to have either good away form, like we have now, or good home form.
        Give it a rest Nas! Warnock is a far superior manager to jfh so how could that be a backwards step? I guarantee if we keep jfh that Cardiff will finish above us!

MCLaren is not my first choice at all but I'd have him at QPR over jfh every day of the week!

You seem intent on defending this mind numbing football and lack of direction or intention that jfh has installed! Where are we making positive moves at the club apart from scrapping the barrel in the transfer market?

The way we are playing presently and this league be relentless and unforgiving then there is a real possibility we can get dragged into a scrap at the bottom with this clown in charge!

He doesn't utilise the squad in the best way and is tactically inept!
        Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 16-10-2016, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Maids that is a post and a half and spot on!

Comment

I will have a wager that Warnock picks up more points than Jimmy the Plank between now and May.

Comment

There is imo no chance that we'll get pulled into a scrap at the bottom
              wise imo insert

Comment

get rid now

Comment

You're right on the last paragraph, not because we are that good, but if it looks like we are getting pulled into a scrap at the bottom, then JFH will be gone. Can't see the board will have much choice.

Comment

Warnock is getting on a bit now. He might well pick up more points than JFH but I agree with nas that it would be a backward step.

Comment

Give it a rest Nas! Warnock is a far superior manager to jfh so how could that be a backwards step? I guarantee if we keep jfh that Cardiff will finish above us!

MCLaren is not my first choice at all but I'd have him at QPR over jfh every day of the week!

You seem intent on defending this mind numbing football and lack of direction or intention that jfh has installed! Where are we making positive moves at the club apart from scrapping the barrel in the transfer market?

The way we are playing presently and this league be relentless and unforgiving then there is a real possibility we can get dragged into a scrap at the bottom with this clown in charge!

He doesn't utilise the squad in the best way and is tactically inept!

When you say we are scraping the barrel in the market, You also have to take it into consideration that Lee Hoos has handed Les and JFH a strict budget to operate within..Just my opinion..
                      Last edited by Shania; 16-10-2016, 05:00 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        When you say we are scraping the barrel in the market, You also have to take it into consideration that Lee Hoos has handed Les and JFH a strict budget to operate within..Just my opinion..
                        He said this was a positive move. In other words we are not paying a fortune on players, but these players under a different manager should be able to produce better results.

Comment

Croydon how much further back can we go under the current manager. Getting on or not he would shake up the place as that is what players and punters need right now.

Comment

So typical of so many on here,one minute we have turned the corner (after one very lucky win),next it's Jimmy out again. If we win our next game (even if it's a poxy lucky one),all the opinions will once again change,give Jimmy a new contract because the big boys will be in for him or some crap like that. JFH is actually worse than Ramsey ,at least Ramsey didn't bore everyone to death,he won't change his selection or tactics ,this is it for as long as he remains,and our league position at the end of the season if he stays won't be any better that last season,negative #### week in week out,henry 1st name on selection every week,one striker up front .JFH OUT NOW !

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              So typical of so many on here,one minute we have turned the corner (after one very lucky win),next it's Jimmy out again. If we win our next game (even if it's a poxy lucky one),all the opinions will once again change,give Jimmy a new contract because the big boys will be in for him or some crap like that. JFH is actually worse than Ramsey ,at least Ramsey didn't bore everyone to death,he won't change his selection or tactics ,this is it for as long as he remains,and our league position at the end of the season if he stays won't be any better that last season,negative #### week in week out,henry 1st name on selection every week,one striker up front .JFH OUT NOW !
                              Get rid now

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                He said this was a positive move. In other words we are not paying a fortune on players, but these players under a different manager should be able to produce better results.
                                That seems to be a valid point, yes!
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X