Hasselbainks contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasselbainks contract

Can anybody who watched that utter sh!t today justify JFH having his contract renewed? Clueless, stubborn & totally out of his depth!

No doubt Ferdinand will reward him with a 3 year contract.

Comment

Can't see him going anywhere. Contract will be rolled for at least a year I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
        No doubt Ferdinand will reward him with a 3 year contract.
        No doubt you don't understand what a rolling 1 year contract is...
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          No doubt you don't understand what a rolling 1 year contract is...
          And you've clearly never employed anyone. You can do whatever the hell you like if both parties agree. The rolling contract can be thrown out and replaced by a new 3 year contract.

Comment

They'll go for the chepeast option, which at this point is probably a year's extension.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              And you've clearly never employed anyone. You can do whatever the hell you like if both parties agree. The rolling contract can be thrown out and replaced by a new 3 year contract.
              No sh1t I've never employed anyone, I'm a 21 year old Masters student. Not quite there yet. With that being said, I'm smart enough to realise that giving him a 3 year contract after we made a strong point regarding the rolling contract and after recent developments is a near impossible outcome.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Jimmy will want a longer deal. Let's see what happpens. I reckon it will be a 2 year deal. Some on here will be delighted!

Comment

No sh1t I've never employed anyone, I'm a 21 year old Masters student. Not quite there yet. With that being said, I'm smart enough to realise that giving him a 3 year contract after we made a strong point regarding the rolling contract and after recent developments is a near impossible outcome.
                  You're clearly smart then if doing a masters at 22, so fair play to you. JFH will want a longer commitment from the club. Rolling 1 year is not ideal as an employee. Club may want to show stability, so I think a 2 year deal is possible.

Comment

Jimmy will want a longer deal. Let's see what happpens. I reckon it will be a 2 year deal. Some on here will be delighted!
                    You're making a fairly out there assumption thinking he'll want longer than the rolling one year. It's better for him and for us if he's on one year so I see no reason for him to want to change that.

Comment

You're making a fairly out there assumption thinking he'll want longer than the rolling one year. It's better for him and for us if he's on one year so I see no reason for him to want to change that.
                      Out there? He's hardly going to have loads of clubs lining up to sign him. Longer deal gives him more security and money.....and we know he loves a few quid old dodgy JFH

Comment

I would give him 2 weeks notice right now as make no mistake 1 league so far is relegation material.

Comment

A one year rolling contract has more to do with how much you will be getting paid when you are getting the sack. 1 year`s salary.
                          Last edited by Shania; 15-10-2016, 09:32 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Longer deal?

win 50% of the remaining games and you get the deal. Make players and managers work for their money!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Longer deal?

win 50% of the remaining games and you get the deal. Make players and managers work for their money!
                              Don't get me wrong, I want the clueless clown gone but fear the club will seek to show stability with longer deal for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X