Lost Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Interest

Has Tony lost interest in qpr surely he cannot be happy with what's going on..

Even the diehard JFH fans must see that this is complete shitte

I wanted JFH to succeed even though I did not want him in the first place ,..it's not working

And has not been working for months now.

Wasted season again.

Originally posted by The General View Post

I wanted JFH to succeed even though I did not want him in the first place ,..it's not working

Wasted season again.
    Forgot uncle.... the fanbase has lost interest and any owner with half a braincell would want to know why and act on it.

I am but one of a few thousand that cannot justify splashing out 20 plus quid on a match ticket to be served up utter dross.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Won't lose interest until OOC is no longer viable.

'Uncle' is all about the £££££'s. He's no fan.

Comment

Wasted season again.
        He doesn't see the same as us obviously. Otherwise he wouldn't have posted the photo of himself with JFH saying how he had confidence in him.

Comment

We won the last game and drawn today, I feel like I'm losing interest, just don't have that same feeling/buzz like we had before.

The numbers on the forum seem to suggest others might be feeling this way too?

I do think Tony/Amit and all the board are fans too.

Comment

I actually have nothing to say. It has got to the stage where I have given up on both my passions, QPR and england. I have actually gone off football so like myu said your see less of me and thousands more and that kills me to say but reality
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I actually have nothing to say. It has got to the stage where I have given up on both my passions, QPR and england. I have actually gone off football so like myu said your see less of me and thousands more and that kills me to say but reality
              I feel exactly same as you mate. JFH is destroying our club.

Comment

Might go back to carp fishing again

Sitting on a cold river bank with 1 small bite in 9 hours is a bit more exciting.

Comment

Tony Fernandes doesn't have much to do with Rangers these days. Hasn't Rueben taken over the running of the club, if so i would assume he would be the main one calling the shots over hirings and firings.

Comment

Might go back to carp fishing again

Sitting on a cold river bank with 1 small bite in 9 hours is a bit more exciting.
                    Used to love night fishing.

Comment

My posts not going through lads
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        if not destroying more like death by 1000 cuts...the football is so so dull...if, as most of us accept, that we are in a period of rebuilding not good enough to go up to good to go down..please can we be a bit more entertained...2 defensive midfielders one up front at home is not entertaining ...and in the interview he says we had 3 strikers on at the end ...whilst technically correct one was playing left wing and the other 2 pent most of their tine trying to shore up the midfield

Comment

JFH needs sacking! Completely out of his depth and doesn't play to our limited strengths.

Sylla and Washington should both of started today imo!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Destroying. Bit dramatic isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I have actually gone off football
                              Even the prem?

Comment

Working...
                              X