On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Oh hello, are you policing my posts again? I say that because he comments as if he was at the game, but he wasn't. Okay with you?
    "shaggy24

fair comment acton but shelling out for a season ticket and driving 160 miles for what id call garbage does make me a bit naffed off!

don't help when the mrs does £250 on xmas present in west fields either!!! "

Sorry but I understood from this post that he was at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Was Henry any worse then anyone else??? Thought he got on ball and drive forward with it more then then the glamour boy Chery
      Do not need him and Ariel B in the same team at home,Henry does a job,however he is very basic, goes backwards most of the time and would be no where near any squad I would pick,, however JFH knows best !!!

Comment

I would say it's a pretty fair assumption that he was at the game. But hey I think jimmy is a clueless clown and I think it's pretty obvious.

Comment

i wish we had someone like their no 23 ,williams ( i think ) making intelligent runs and attacking through the middle , i thought he looked class today ,either that or we made him look class !
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

thought the atmosphere was better today ,in the first 20 odd minutes and for spells in the second half at least , better than the woeful performance deserved anyway
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              "shaggy24

fair comment acton but shelling out for a season ticket and driving 160 miles for what id call garbage does make me a bit naffed off!

don't help when the mrs does £250 on xmas present in west fields either!!! "

Sorry but I understood from this post that he was at the game.
              Well I humbly apologise. His prolific posting in the match day thread made me think he wasn't at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Was Henry any worse then anyone else??? Thought he got on ball and drive forward with it more then then the glamour boy Chery
                Agree. Henry had a decent game , gave the ball away a couple times but also made a few great tackles.

Smithies MOM with Lynch and the 2 poles close behind - I like them both. Ariel loves a tackle (fantastic one for our goal) and the winger likes to get in behind their full back which is good to see.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                  Do not need him and Ariel B in the same team at home,Henry does a job,however he is very basic, goes backwards most of the time and would be no where near any squad I would pick,, however JFH knows best !!!
                  Agree one or the other

Comment

Oh hello, are you policing my posts again? I say that because he comments as if he was at the game, but he wasn't. Okay with you?
                    Yep i was at the game, he put himself about would be the terms used in the 1950s when 2 footed tackles were met with good tackle. he put himself about today yes he gets stuck in as we would like but he's garbage cant control a sack of potatoes

Comment

Well I humbly apologise. His prolific posting in the match day thread made me think he wasn't at the game.
                      Deary me

Comment

yes i just got home to pboro! wish id stayed there, some may choose to look through rose tinted glasses at our performance from my seat we were rubbish and i don't need glasses

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Agree. Henry had a decent game , gave the ball away a couple times but also made a few great tackles.

Smithies MOM with Lynch and the 2 poles close behind - I like them both. Ariel loves a tackle (fantastic one for our goal) and the winger likes to get in behind their full back which is good to see.
                          What an assist by Shodipo as well today but he went invisible for a lot of the match after I thought. Lynch did what I expected him to. When he's either in the first third or final third, he does a good job, but his transition is poor and (as expected with a centre back) he doesn't get back or move forward quickly enough.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            What an assist by Shodipo as well today but he went invisible for a lot of the match after I thought. Lynch did what I expected him to. When he's either in the first third or final third, he does a good job, but his transition is poor and (as expected with a centre back) he doesn't get back or move forward quickly enough.
                            Pass aside for goal thought he was woeful today so agree with you. I think while he learns the game he's better coming off bench like at Fulham thought today he was invisible

Comment

No sign of intelligent life from JFH.

I see other sides changing set up mid game, responding to onfield events in real time (Everton today being a recent example) and I look at us and I just think this plank has no idea whatsoever, not a clue.

Terrible appointment, zilch progress from a man initially appointed to surpass CR. I said after FFC we got lucky, the happy clappers wouldn't have it. But the truth is our GK can not keep us in the hunt every week. Smell the coffee and get rid of this buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                                Another bore fest,we are a limited team of players who try hard but achieve very little, led by JFH who is basically out of his depth in my opinion.
                                This is not a Championship winning squad but should be doing a lot better.

MOTM was goalkeeper Smithies,he reads the game superbly and stopped 2 goals by his quick reactions coming out. Truly dreadful performances from Chery and Perch,can't be arsed with Henry because selecting him every week is a JFH problem. Lynch played well after a shaky start and would like him as a starter as centre half, both Poles were decent and Polter assaulted most of the Reading team. Generally not good enough and crowd now had enough of this dreadful football.
                                Borysiuk was as bad as Tozer today, dont remember a single thing he contributed throughout the 90 mins. If we had started without him and played with 10 men it wouldnt have made a difference. Agree about Lynch, Smithies & Wszolek though.

Comment

Working...
                                X