On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Another bore fest,we are a limited team of players who try hard but achieve very little, led by JFH who is basically out of his depth in my opinion.
    This is not a Championship winning squad but should be doing a lot better.

MOTM was goalkeeper Smithies,he reads the game superbly and stopped 2 goals by his quick reactions coming out. Truly dreadful performances from Chery and Perch,can't be arsed with Henry because selecting him every week is a JFH problem. Lynch played well after a shaky start and would like him as a starter as centre half, both Poles were decent and Polter assaulted most of the Reading team. Generally not good enough and crowd now had enough of this dreadful football.

Agree with all of the above, i like smithies playing that sweeper-keeper style as to give credit to him, he has good judgement.
    I wouldn't be so frustrated by our results if we was actually putting in decent performances and playing well as i never expected anything from this season but we're not. But even worse is that the other team has hardly played well either(aside from a few).

Just please drop henry, play with 10 men if thats what it takes just keep him away from the starting lineup.

Comment

Thanks for a good summary which i totally agree with Polter may as well of come out and had a if it moves ill whack it sign, Smithies probably best keeper since Seaman stejskal. Chery was garbage Perch er well ill be polite and move on with him King Karl Henry well I've seen more talent in a one legged dog and movement

Crowd has nothing to get involved with from 60th minute we never had a shot

Comment

We tried hard ?? Really?? I had a massive hangover today, getting out of bed was trying hard & they're getting 20k plus a week
        Anyway off to the pub ��
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

We tried hard ?? Really?? I had a massive hangover today, getting out of bed was trying hard & they're getting 20k plus a week
          Anyway off to the pub 🍻
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Was Henry any worse then anyone else??? Thought he got on ball and drive forward with it more then then the glamour boy Chery

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              Another bore fest,we are a limited team of players who try hard but achieve very little, led by JFH who is basically out of his depth in my opinion.
              This is not a Championship winning squad but should be doing a lot better.

MOTM was goalkeeper Smithies,he reads the game superbly and stopped 2 goals by his quick reactions coming out. Truly dreadful performances from Chery and Perch,can't be arsed with Henry because selecting him every week is a JFH problem. Lynch played well after a shaky start and would like him as a starter as centre half, both Poles were decent and Polter assaulted most of the Reading team. Generally not good enough and crowd now had enough of this dreadful football.
              haha, made me laugh
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Was Henry any worse then anyone else??? Thought he got on ball and drive forward with it more then then the glamour boy Chery
                He was like zidane in comparison with Chery.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Definitely no worse than anyone else. But we need someone to create something from midfield and that's not Henry.

Comment

to be fair i thought the ballboy was better than chery

Comment

so so boring!

we start with shopido and proceed to belt balls at him head high! the one and only time he had the ball at his feet resulted in a goal.
                      henry played so deep in the first half he is effectively a 3rd centre back
                      we gave reading the freedom of the midfield
                      and substitutions so baffling that the team had no idea what formation they were employing for the last 20 mins....for most of the second half almost everybody around me were on their phones!

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        Thanks for a good summary which i totally agree with Polter may as well of come out and had a if it moves ill whack it sign, Smithies probably best keeper since Seaman stejskal. Chery was garbage Perch er well ill be polite and move on with him King Karl Henry well I've seen more talent in a one legged dog and movement

Crowd has nothing to get involved with from 60th minute we never had a shot
                        Erm, but you weren't actually at the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Erm, but you weren't actually at the game?
                          Why do you say that? Haven't you read the other posts?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            Why do you say that? Haven't you read the other posts?
                            Oh hello, are you policing my posts again? I say that because he comments as if he was at the game, but he wasn't. Okay with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Oh hello, are you policing my posts again? I say that because he comments as if he was at the game, but he wasn't. Okay with you?
                              Think he was at the game? Unless his mrs just went to westfield (from peterborough) without him and his season ticket? I could be wrong, just think i read the same posts as jmel and assumed...

Comment

Working...
                              X