On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    As soon as you see the trio of Perch, Nervous Ned and Henry you know we are going to have problems. One home league win so far. Was all for giving JFH time but I'm beginning to waver.
    I want to shout,sing,cheer but they've got to give me something to do this.
    Ned doesnt work in the centre, Perch doesnt play well anywhere. I thought Henry was one of our better players yesterday as tbh he has been in general. Has it actuallu only been one home win? Really dont remember, only game i missed was newcastle but they all seem to blend into one dull drab mess. Thats shocking.

Comment

1league win against Leeds 3 draws, 1 loss and 1 major embarrasment.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        the penny has finally dropped for me! Nas. you really are JFH. Its the only explanation. Can anyone on here confirm that they have seen Nas?
        i think you are right

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          Ned doesnt work in the centre, Perch doesnt play well anywhere. I thought Henry was one of our better players yesterday as tbh he has been in general. Has it actuallu only been one home win? Really dont remember, only game i missed was newcastle but they all seem to blend into one dull drab mess. Thats shocking.
          Do you know buddie that really sums up what's been going on thought I was losing my marbles but the dross just does roll into dull unforgetable mess

Comment

Another boring day at HQ another game where you would say anyone other than Smithies played well, and they want the crowd to get behind them well give us something to get exited about, I now have people (ST holders) who are saying they cant keep watching this every week and are thinking of blowing it out until JFH has gone

Comment

Working...
            X