Bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leadham View Post
    Sad to say me and my best mate supporting rangers for nearly 50 years went to ascot on Saturday with my son 31 -25 years an R - tried to sell our season tickets heavily discounted to fellow fans on TWICKETS and no joy. It was my brothers 50th birthday - another R given it up a while ago. Games seeem very tedious and boring now with no emphasis on attack and although lots of potential a fear of losing first before playing. One up front with no Silar and Washington who both scored in the last game. No reactive midfielder just two holding players - it's just so so had to get excited. All three of us have agreed already not to renew next year unless something amazing happens like we win another home game, we play two up front or we challenge for the 6th play off position or see something anything to get us going. I though against Leeds that we were finally coming together as a team, squad or club. I was wrong we are miles from it Nd never have a felt such a divorce between manager/club and supporters. Our history pedigree playing style soul seeems to have been stripped away to some kind of functional passionless empty vessel called QPR FC. Name only no substance or content or history - all draining away. I went through Hartford Hart et al. It was never as bad as is. The other two guys are gonna miss Bristol City as after reading reports of the Reading game and watching all the others is year they expect more of the same. I'm thinking Bout it. But there was three emspty seats on Saturday! RegRds all, a very sad and despondent Leadham
    I think your post sums up how a massive amount of R's fans are feeling right now. Depressing.

Comment

Sad to say me and my best mate supporting rangers for nearly 50 years went to ascot on Saturday with my son 31 -25 years an R - tried to sell our season tickets heavily discounted to fellow fans on TWICKETS and no joy. It was my brothers 50th birthday - another R given it up a while ago. Games seeem very tedious and boring now with no emphasis on attack and although lots of potential a fear of losing first before playing. One up front with no Silar and Washington who both scored in the last game. No reactive midfielder just two holding players - it's just so so had to get excited. All three of us have agreed already not to renew next year unless something amazing happens like we win another home game, we play two up front or we challenge for the 6th play off position or see something anything to get us going. I though against Leeds that we were finally coming together as a team, squad or club. I was wrong we are miles from it Nd never have a felt such a divorce between manager/club and supporters. Our history pedigree playing style soul seeems to have been stripped away to some kind of functional passionless empty vessel called QPR FC. Name only no substance or content or history - all draining away. I went through Hartford Hart et al. It was never as bad as is. The other two guys are gonna miss Bristol City as after reading reports of the Reading game and watching all the others is year they expect more of the same. I'm thinking Bout it. But there was three emspty seats on Saturday! RegRds all, a very sad and despondent Leadham
      More than a few feeling the same Leadham.

Put our club now up against the Warnock and Holloway years, and it really does look and feel like an empty soulless vessel.

Comment

tried to sell our season tickets heavily discounted to fellow fans on TWICKETS and no joy.
        Thought you could only sell your seat on a single match basis on Twickets?

Comment

The fans motto should be: "Success is the ability to move from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm"

Bring on Bristol City!

Comment

Didnt find saturdays game boring, thought it was two teams who are aiming for the play offs playing a cagey fifty fifty game.
            Tonight wasnt boring either, in fact it was a superb match.
            #WeWantOurDrossBack

Comment

Saturday's game was extremely boring with no quality on the pitch. I missed tonight due to a family party but I hope it was better for those that attended

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                Saturday's game was extremely boring with no quality on the pitch. I missed tonight due to a family party but I hope it was better for those that attended
                Last nights Red Monday was what you described, that goal we scored saturday was pure quality and what billions of pounds worth on the pitch couldnt muster last night in the billed game of the season thus far .
                So cant agree sorry,

Comment

People around me thought Saturday's was an open game.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                    People around me thought Saturday's was an open game.
                    I thought first half Saturday was OK tbh, but 2nd half was a bit of a bore.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X