No announcement yet.

Bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counts season ticket holders whether they show up or not.

Probably 12k there. Everyone's bored stiff.

Comment

Never seen Block B & C in south africa rd look so empty with rows of seats empty.

Comment

Wonder when the penny will drop?

Gotta be a good few £ down on ticket revenue, burgers, beers, merchandise, programmers, hospitality.

That's what rubbish football does.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Never seen Block B & C in south africa rd look so empty with rows of seats empty.
          Was proper empty yesterday weren't it . Plus that school end bottom tier had about 7 people in it.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Only going to get worse while we are being served up the shite we have been. 1 league win is nowhere near acceptable but lets be honest we have a bunch of jokers running the place. There is no buzz at games anymore and it is not just during the games but before as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              It says the attendance was 15,000 today.
              cant of been 15000 there so many empty seats, id of said 12-13k max

lower school end had 2 car loads in it was empty

Comment

I posted the 15,000 because that is what it says on the website and so that is what the board will believe.

Having said that they must realize there is a problem, otherwise they wouldn't have started this "make some noise" campaign. Unfortunately the don't seem to be asking the fans what needs to be done for this to happen. Fans only make noise if there is something to make noise about.

Comment

Really has come to something when they are going to those lengths to generate atmosphere.

Comment

Bored Sh1tless on Saturday JFHs tactics are exasperating 1 up top at home doesn't look like we're setting our stall out to win no pace no plan B.C it was that bad not sure we had a shot on target that their keeper had any trouble with,

Comment

Ticket

I have sleep problems so i thought a ticket tomorrow night to Rangers would give me at least 90 mins respite any offers

Comment

Can't work out which is more boring. Watching QPR or seeing threads like this EVERY day

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Can't work out which is more boring. Watching QPR or seeing threads like this EVERY day
                          Watching QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            its not rocket science but then to Jfh maybe it is

Comment

I'm bored of commenting on how boring it is every week.

Is this the identity JFH wanted to instill because according to him the boys couldn't give anymore on Saturday and we really tried to win the game...

QPR's new identity everyone... 2 holding midfielders and 2 shots on target at home.

Comment

Sad to say me and my best mate supporting rangers for nearly 50 years went to ascot on Saturday with my son 31 -25 years an R - tried to sell our season tickets heavily discounted to fellow fans on TWICKETS and no joy. It was my brothers 50th birthday - another R given it up a while ago. Games seeem very tedious and boring now with no emphasis on attack and although lots of potential a fear of losing first before playing. One up front with no Silar and Washington who both scored in the last game. No reactive midfielder just two holding players - it's just so so had to get excited. All three of us have agreed already not to renew next year unless something amazing happens like we win another home game, we play two up front or we challenge for the 6th play off position or see something anything to get us going. I though against Leeds that we were finally coming together as a team, squad or club. I was wrong we are miles from it Nd never have a felt such a divorce between manager/club and supporters. Our history pedigree playing style soul seeems to have been stripped away to some kind of functional passionless empty vessel called QPR FC. Name only no substance or content or history - all draining away. I went through Hartford Hart et al. It was never as bad as is. The other two guys are gonna miss Bristol City as after reading reports of the Reading game and watching all the others is year they expect more of the same. I'm thinking Bout it. But there was three emspty seats on Saturday! RegRds all, a very sad and despondent Leadham

Comment

Working...
                                X