Bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bore

Bore bore bore. Hasselbainks tactics and team. Selection boring and wrong. I'm not one for changing the manager but I'm done with him. Never been so bored at a game of football.

he just don't see it, the gates will plummet even further watching the same old dross
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Bored a block i did asda shop online with more excitement!

Comment

Gotta agree, terribly boring game. Makes me wonder given how the club can expect us to make noise when thats the kind of dull game we get.

But ffs why keep starting henry?! Id rather us play with ten players than start him!!!

Comment

A block was the emptiest I've seen it for a while. Jimmys losing the crowd. I'm a faithful fan but I could easily not go at the moment. The football we are being served is terrible

Comment

Be fair A block thats a bit harsh on the word terrible from my seat it wasn't that good

Comment

As I was walking out I heard someone say, that wasn't so bad was it. Think we played well. Don't know what he was watching but from where I was sitting it was the same old boring dross.

Comment

As we've all said for a long time.

Doesn't seem like stubborn jimmy will change.

Comment

Should be on massive borrowed time but for some reason still secure and he's not even close to getting sacked which is what should happen

There was progress towards end of last season but we now going backwards. Times up for me

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    As I was walking out I heard someone say, that wasn't so bad was it. Think we played well. Don't know what he was watching but from where I was sitting it was the same old boring dross.
                    Sounds like you walked past kev or stato.

Not surprised that we played total drossball once again.

Just cannot justify spending 20 plus notes on utter cra p.

Seems like many others feel the same.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Should be on massive borrowed time but for some reason still secure and he's not even close to getting sacked which is what should happen

There was progress towards end of last season but we now going backwards. Times up for me
                      Simple really Westy it's a reflection on Ferdinand yes the football is dross but it's not entirely down to one man JFH has got the hand he's been dealt it was club policy before he came we was going to go for young hungry players great ! but I tend to think we've overdone it we could have used 3or4 more seasoned pros just my opinion that we need a bit more guidance on the pitch , our squad today consisted of about 15 players that came to the club in just over a year from different parts of the world .
                      Warnock brought in 3 seasoned pro in days of being appointed at Cardiff similar to coming here with Hill and Derry

Comment

we played 15 0r so passes today and the ball finished up back in our half , this is boring we've got to attack. if we lose the ball we do all we can to get the ball back and attack again . jfh is to scared to lose games and sets up not to lose . that maybe ok away at some of the better teams but it's not what i want to pay to watch at home

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          we played 15 0r so passes today and the ball finished up back in our half , this is boring we've got to attack. if we lose the ball we do all we can to get the ball back and attack again . jfh is to scared to lose games and sets up not to lose . that maybe ok away at some of the better teams but it's not what i want to pay to watch at home
                          72 agree with you. Away from home I can see the sense of playing that way frustrate home team and make them chase us but when were home side the impetus must be on us taking the lead and this one up top two holding don't allow that

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            72 agree with you. Away from home I can see the sense of playing that way frustrate home team and make them chase us but when were home side the impetus must be on us taking the lead and this one up top two holding don't allow that
                            It says the attendance was 15,000 today.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              It says the attendance was 15,000 today.
                              Have I missed something

Comment

Working...
                              X