Yeni the time has come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeni the time has come

To step forward and show us what you have. Been a stuttering start for him so far but looks to have the attributes to be a real pain in the a rse for opposition if he gets on the ball runs at them attacks and is positive.

Not seen enough of that so far from him. Time to light loftus road and the bush up

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    To step forward and show us what you have. Been a stuttering start for him so far but looks to have the attributes to be a real pain in the a rse for opposition if he gets on the ball runs at them attacks and is positive.

Not seen enough of that so far from him. Time to light loftus road and the bush up
    To be fair West it's the way in which Jimmy plays, makes all our players look worse.

I agree with what you say, can't wait to see him when he gets into it, I think we'll love him here!

Comment

I think he will be a good player here. Looked good against Swindon. He has had a rough time of it since so willing to give him as much time as he needs to get his head straight but quietly excited about him once he gets back in the first team.

Comment

We got the players but not the manager
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

One up top at home ? The away team must be pissing themselves . Be better off putting our 11 in a room and sorting it between them..
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

You have to give a player coming from another country and league time to settle in. Can't help playing in an under performing team either. Mahrez's first season at Leicester was pretty anonymous - shows even top class players can take a season to get their feet.

Comment

JFH seems to play them as wingbacks rather than wingers with the emphasis on covering the full backs. Especially the right.

Comment

First three games he did very well for us, Goal against swindon, won a penalty against Barnsley and played well against Cardiff. But after the family issues, hasn't had much game time, getting an injury too, and he just needed to grieve. Hopefully when he gets fit, fans will back him and we'll see the player that we know is in there.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He was not Nas Yes Was good against division two side been c rap other then that. Not playing today not been great signing so far
                  Last edited by West Acton; 15-10-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Where was he ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Where was he ?
                      He's being saved for preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Where was he ?
                        Using him on tuesday I'd assume, lots of rotation in this side.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          He was not Nas Yes Was good against division two side been c rap other then that. Not playing today not been great signing so far
                          I personally thought he was good against Barnsley and Cardiff but each to their own. He's not playing today because we're most likely going to use him Tuesday. Still recovering from injury remember.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            I personally thought he was good against Barnsley and Cardiff but each to their own. He's not playing today because we're most likely going to use him Tuesday. Still recovering from injury remember.
                            Did you go to either of those games? Not a dig just an honest question. I didn't go to Barnsley but was at Cardiff and he was non existent from memory.

Comment

Is this some sort of Diakite situation? Where is he? I know his father passed but we need this guy in the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X