Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    More chance of us getting Clinton than Ravel.
    More chance of us getting Jim than Ravel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      More chance of us getting Jim than Ravel.
      Never say never hubs we got cilla , the smiths between the sticks and the dandy highwayman in charge!!
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Never say never hubs we got cilla , the smiths between the sticks and the dandy highwayman in charge!!
        good one
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Why are people still going on about bloody Ravel any time he's mentioned anywhere..... Get over it.

It's not as if he's been the ideal pro everywhere he's been is it, in fact in most cases the complete opposite. He may have done ok for us on loan, but that doesn't mean he's not still a ticking time bomb waiting to go off who could create the sort of issues in the club we have tried ages to get away from. We need harmony and everyone on the same page pulling in the same direction, not a maverick.

Comment

Not even close, what a talent

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Why are people still going on about bloody Ravel any time he's mentioned anywhere..... Get over it.

It's not as if he's been the ideal pro everywhere he's been is it, in fact in most cases the complete opposite. He may have done ok for us on loan, but that doesn't mean he's not still a ticking time bomb waiting to go off who could create the sort of issues in the club we have tried ages to get away from. We need harmony and everyone on the same page pulling in the same direction, not a maverick.
              judging by the comments by those that went, another boring performance, I think that's why we keep on about Ravel
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                He'll need at least 2 months to get up to the JFH standard of world class fitness. QPR - it's all about the running around.
                Its all about running around with no idea!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Haha that's true Van, and JFH is certainly AdamAnt he's doing the right thing....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

We need some kind of hope...

He did VERY well for us on loan in fact, and wasn't a moments bother according to Redcrapp. A maverick is exactly what QPR need and exactly what QPR want
                    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

He was often the difference when we got promoted tbh

He messed up at Utd and then got frozen out at West Ham for not using the agent Allardyce told him to. Took a brave move by going abroad, is obviously trying to get his career on track and has the ability to do so.... I doubt it will happen but he'd be a good signing for us.

Comment

How comes he was sub for the PO semi and the final? Can't remember if he was injured in any way or had a row with Redknapp?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          How comes he was sub for the PO semi and the final? Can't remember if he was injured in any way or had a row with Redknapp?
                          Wasn't injured and think he would have come on had O'Neill not got sent off. Think he would have made a massive difference late on in that game running at Derby's tired players but alas it wasn't to be and we got Zamora's legendary 90th minute finish.

Comment

Working...
                          X