Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomjackoqpr View Post
    I was actually only joking.
    I apologise I missed the sarcasm mate! It's just I wouldn't put it past a couple of posters on here actually having the sentiments of your previous reply!

Comment

Have we also been linked to him these days?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Have we also been linked to him these days?
        I don't think we've been officially linked with him, just a post gauging opinions about possibly getting him back.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Wasn't not Ferdinand hinting at something before the season started? Now this has happened I would be astounded if we at least didn't throw out hat in the ring

Comment

Id offer him a contract until the end of the season but doubt he would accept it.

Comment

Would we even be able to sign him before January?
              I know in the prem it works that free agents can only be signed between windows if the player was a free agent prior to the close of the summer window. Wonder if the same rule applies at our level.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                I don't think we've been officially linked with him, just a post gauging opinions about possibly getting him back.
                Ok, but I actually think he would have respected JFH as a gaffer and also enjoyed playing alongside the youngsters we have in and around our team now.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Think we can sign a free agent, didn't Cardiff just sign Hoilett?

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                    Think we can sign a free agent, didn't Cardiff just sign Hoilett?
                    Hoilett was out of contract during the window so its different for him. Even a prem side (with a space in the 25 man squad) could have signed him.

Morrison has been released between windows.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      I apologise I missed the sarcasm mate! It's just I wouldn't put it past a couple of posters on here actually having the sentiments of your previous reply!

No problem mate. Maybe it come out wrong new to all this

Comment

If your not a contracted player you can sign for anyone I thought was the ruling.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          If your not a contracted player you can sign for anyone I thought was the ruling.
                          Nope, not at premier league level and I would assume the rule I mentioned above applies throughout the league structure now the loan rules have been changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Nope, not at premier league level and I would assume the rule I mentioned above applies throughout the league structure now the loan rules have been changed.
                            Not sure we work same rules as prem as they have squad capped at 25 and we can have as many as we like. If player has no contract but is prevented signing for another club surely that's breaking the law as its restriction of trade and stopping him earning???? You might be right though as nothing surprises me in football anymore

Comment

Im right about the rule applying to prem teams.
                              Teams would exploit it otherwise, as in -
                              Team A agrees to buy an unwanted player from Team B for a hugely inflated fee at the next transfer window on the condition Team B releases the player they really want.

Comment

More chance of us getting Clinton than Ravel.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X