X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH in the clear

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...h-3361247.aspx

Club statement saying the board fully back him
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Funny how the Telegraph couldn't provide any evidence to back up their claims!!

Comment

Fair enough, as you were then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
        http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...h-3361247.aspx

Club statement saying the board fully back him
        So does that mean the board fully back the dross

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          So does that mean the board fully back the dross
          Yes, in a word.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Yes, in a word.
            This was about the allegations not the football. I'm confused because I thought all the documents were with the FA.

Comment

In two minds about this.

I understand the clubs stance, don't rock the boat, nothing concrete has been proven etc. But I can't help but think this will come back to bite us in the backside. There is more to come out of this story I'm sure. Apart from anything else, I bet the Inland Revenue are all over Hasselbaink right now after his "pay it in Holland and I'll only pay 10% tax" comment.

We had the perfect opportunity to get rid of an under-performing manager who has shown his true colours in a very public way.......albeit accidentally!

Comment

He obviously is here for the long haul, if they had any doubts this episode was an ideal excuse to get shot.

Moving forward lets get behind the team again
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The clubs line to the fans is basically this...

'Get used to the dross ball and 'make some noise' lads because he ain't going anywhereeee'

We've got Jimmyyyyy, dross ball Jimmyyyyy, I just don't think you understaaand...

Comment

That video is damning. You can't unsee that.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Isn't the full footage with the police? Or is that just about allardyce?

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                        That video is damning. You can't unsee that.
                        Will always be tarnished by that for the rest of his career
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Has JFH actually said sorry for putting the club in this position or sorry to the fans? He admitted being naive but can't recall an apology. Or would that be an admission of guilt?
                          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Don't actually remember him thanking the fans - Mainly because there was probably nothing to thank. Most fans strongly disagreed with his actions and the situation he put himself in/what he is truly like.

Comment

i love the comprehensive investigation rubbish. What exactly did they do if they didn't have the footage?? Given one party refused to talk, did they just speak to Jimmy?? Or maybe he waiter in the restaurant??

Comment

Working...
                              X