Good article on Chery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good article on Chery

Interesting article on Chery in the Independent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7358266.html

Good to be hungry

Comment

Didn't realise he only makes £12k. Compared to some stuff I've seen in the country, that's a crazy bargain.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

A very limited player that isn't anywhere near the level he thinks.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Do me a favour. Easily our best player, which I admit isn't saying muuch. Would get into any team in the championship in my opinion. Our only attacking threat ffs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
              Do me a favour. Easily our best player, which I admit isn't saying muuch. Would get into any team in the championship in my opinion. Our only attacking threat ffs
              Would get into a few bottom half to mid table prem teams as well to be honest. Class first touch, great deliveries, wicked shot.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

A very limited player.
                Can't agree with that at all. Closest thing we've got to a gamechanger IMO

Comment

Closest thing we've got to a game changer and yes our best player in the average side that we are, whether he would make it in the Prem, I'm not too sure. Can still go missing in some of our games.

Comment

It's all relative to our current squad, who'd replace him?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Would get into a few bottom half to mid table prem teams as well to be honest. Class first touch, great deliveries, wicked shot.
                      I disagree. He's a good championship player imo. Couldn't see him making the step up.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

When you consider Adel single handily took us up as well, winning games on his own - You have to ask yourself why isn't Chery doing that on a regular basis like Adel did, if he really is that good?
                        Yes, he has won a few games here and there with a class free-kick or a good finish but he doesn't do it enough for me in a poor league like the Champ, to think of him as a prem player.

Comment

I don't think we have seen enough of the new players to say he is our best player.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            When you consider Adel single handily took us up as well, winning games on his own - You have to ask yourself why isn't Chery doing that on a regular basis like Adel did, if he really is that good?
                            Yes, he has won a few games here and there with a class free-kick or a good finish but he doesn't do it enough for me in a poor league like the Champ, to think of him as a prem player.
                            It's not necessarily about it being a step up. Some players are more built to play in the prem than in the Champ. Countless examples of people being bang average in the champ and great in the prem. Not to say Chery is one of those players, I think he's great at this level and he can succeed at the top level too. He's got the natural ability to do so.

Comment

Chery is one of our best players. He is not as influential as Adel, however is much better then most of our 'prima donnas' we used to pay fortunes to play for us. You do not need to be as good as Adel to be a good player.

Comment

Working...
                              X