No announcement yet.

Make some noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one thing i think the club could do when the stadium os quiet is maybe have lyrics to a qpr song on the screen above the away end. it'd maybe help encourage people to join in with the singing as i'm sure that there's a good number of qpr supporters going to games who don't know the lyrics to every song, including me.

would be worth a shot as long as it wasn't super cringely done like a nursery rhyme

Comment

I've heeded the call...it's time to dust off the vuvuzela!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        A defeat would of been discussed non stop for two weeks..
        To be fair though, there has only been one JFH OUT! Thread since the Fulham game, but I do think knocking the media team trying to get Loftus Road rocking for the next game is a bit weak.
        Nah.
        International break always sees a down time, even after a defeat.
        Might seem that way when the games come thick and fast, but most will comment about a game on the day, the day after and then the day after that. Beyond that they move on. In extreme cases (newc 6-0 defeat) the discussion may go a bit longer.
        Peddling the agenda makes people no different to those that are coating off for having an opinion.

Comment

Press didnt take long to join the forums feelings.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...g-fans-9022792

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Press didnt take long to join the forums feelings.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...g-fans-9022792
            It's admirable, if a little bit cringy, that they're trying to encourage a better atmosphere but the old saying reap what you sow springs to mind.

Poor thought out family stand, meaning many fans shifted from seats they had for years.

Expensive tickets possibly pricing out the more hardcore element.

Too many tourists that have no attachment to the club, nevermind knowing the words to our songs.

---- To be fair though I doubt we're the only club in this position. Its the direction football has been going for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              It's admirable, if a little bit cringy, that they're trying to encourage a better atmosphere but the old saying reap what you sow springs to mind.

Poor thought out family stand, meaning many fans shifted from seats they had for years.

Too many tourists that have no attachment to the club, nevermind knowing the words to our songs.

---- To be fair though I doubt we're the only club in this position. Its the direction football has been going for a while now.
              It can be better explained in one word DROSS

Comment

Or that its been an international break with not much to discuss.
                Was you expecting two weeks worth of posts about one win?
                No, you are right but it would have been far busier if that had been a loss.
                It is a thin line isn't it!

Comment

Absolutely.
                  However it is a little harsh to lambast Hoos for the family stand issue as that was before his reign and he is hardly going to turn away the tourists when there are pleanty of empty seats.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    No, you are right but it would have been far busier if that had been a loss.
                    It is a thin line isn't it!
                    Don't forget we did play quite well in periods so you could say there wasnt the crap to rightly complain about

Comment

Reality is fans these days just feel like 'extras' in a hollywood movie.

With us, the ownership sucked the core passion out of the club in the space of 3 years - We went from being proper QPR in 2011, to soap opera QPR with lead casting movie stars.

With the premier league growing bigger and the money not filtering down enough, lower league clubs our size are going to continue to struggle to keep up the core fan base and grow it. It's far more appealing to support other London premier league clubs these days.
                      Last edited by West London is Rss; 11-10-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Don't forget we did play quite well in periods so you could say there wasnt the crap to rightly complain about
                        Yes, so I hear mate. I was at a bloody wedding!
                        All the times I have been to Craven Cottage and seen us lose!

Comment

Chelsea done it at the bridge, about their Shed End if I remember rightly. It does seem a bit tinpot doing it, but we have been saying for the club to do more and they are trying something.

Having said that, I just do not see what the leaflets will do. What was said in this discussion and what is going to be different in the R block to get it going, that's what I want to know.

Comment

Proper cringe, like something Fulham would do.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We've been asked to pass on this follow-up message from the club's press/media dept:

"Following up on this in the wake of the reaction we’ve seen on social media in the last few hours…

Lee Hoos met with a number of supporters, many from Q block where the atmosphere tends to generate from on a matchday, to discuss how the Loftus Road atmosphere can be improved during this season.

He asked them for their suggestions and this campaign was one that they came up with.

It’s a fan-led campaign which the club is more than happy to support, in the hope that it improves the atmosphere on matchdays in W12.

We wanted to provide you with that information, as that seems to have been lost in the story so far for one reason or another.

Fingers crossed it makes a difference on Saturday and the three points follow!"

Comment

The noise is always good in the last 15mins when we suddenly start attacking.

Comment

Working...
                                X