No announcement yet.

Make some noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are these MUPPETS doing to this club once known as the bear pit (vomit wrenching )

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      How jolly well dare you to sugest such a thing ! that the fans need to be entertained to cheer when you know full well they should be immune to watching dross after all this time they should automatically cheer any movement on the pitch
      You'd think we would be immune after all these years dogs mate
      The more I look at this thing the club are doing, while their intentions are obviously good, the more I cringe. I swear to God if they do a West Ham and feed crowd noise through the speakers I'll kick a person.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

"serve up better football and maybe we can be arsed to sing"

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          You'd think we would be immune after all these years dogs mate
          The more I look at this thing the club are doing, while their intentions are obviously good, the more I cringe. I swear to God if they do a West Ham and feed crowd noise through the speakers I'll kick a person.
          If that ever happens I'll become a recluse in a bell tent in the middle of Dartmoor to embarrassed to face the world

Comment

Two week break for internationals, very competent award winning media team just doing something to get people revved up for the next match, rather than sitting on their arris's doing fark all.
            But lets just coat it off and cringe .
            Said it before ill say it again, thank allah we didnt lose to Fulham cos this gaff would of been unbearable

JFH OUT!
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-10-2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Strange that I thought it was JFHs job to get things revved up

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Strange that I thought it was JFHs to get things revved up
                http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...urton-12006774

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  The more I look at this thing the club are doing, while their intentions are obviously good, the more I cringe.
                  If those leaflets have lyrics to "Come on you R''s" on them I will literally laugh my Rs off !

Comment

Worth seeing that Mac but we shouldn't compare ourselves with the Rupert's

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Surprised Kevin Gallen has been invited to that forever rs thing. Thought he would be out of favour after social media comments when his brother was let go.
                      Did that Forever R's thing even get a mention on here?

Comment

Doesn't say what sort of noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Two week break for internationals, very competent award winning media team just doing something to get people revved up for the next match, rather than sitting on their arris's doing fark all.
                          But lets just coat it off and cringe .
                          Said it before ill say it again, thank allah we didnt lose to Fulham cos this gaff would of been unbearable

JFH OUT!

The quietness on this board since the Fulham win says it all mate. Most inconvenient wasn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

The quietness on this board since the Fulham win says it all mate. Most inconvenient wasn't it.
                            Or that its been an international break with not much to discuss.
                            Was you expecting two weeks worth of posts about one win?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Surprised Kevin Gallen has been invited to that forever rs thing. Thought he would be out of favour after social media comments when his brother was let go.
                              That would seem very petty of the club to banish him, and likely create more divide among the fan base.
                              Kev was annoyed, and probably had every right to be, but the club is doing the right thing by offering the olive branch.

Comment

A defeat would of been discussed non stop for two weeks..
                                To be fair though, there has only been one JFH OUT! Thread since the Fulham game, but I do think knocking the media team trying to get Loftus Road rocking for the next game is a bit weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X