Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make some noise

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...s-3357153.aspx

How are they aiming to improve it, I dont see how flyers will change anything?

They could start by putting a stop to people in X block being chucked out for standing.

Cue the "serve up better football and maybe we can be arsed to sing" posts lol
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think it's a good idea. But more importantly shows that club is thinking about the right things. Off the pitch we seem in great shape. What a shame we have a clueless clown as a manager.

Comment

Cue the happy clappers.

Comment

I agree, but what initiatives are they doing? It seems a bit vague and they mention the R block, which is fine. But have they told the stewards to relax the rules? etc. I'd have thought someone on here would have been involved.

Comment

Wheres our drums

Comment

Surprised Kevin Gallen has been invited to that forever rs thing. Thought he would be out of favour after social media comments when his brother was let go.

Comment

Its pretty easy to get the crowd going tbh, literally someone just needs to make a run, have a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                  I agree, but what initiatives are they doing? It seems a bit vague and they mention the R block, which is fine. But have they told the stewards to relax the rules? etc. I'd have thought someone on here would have been involved.
                  One thing I'd love to see, and imo would improve the atmosphere massively, is to move the family stand from the Lower Loft. Used to be absolutely rocking before it moved.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bit cringe this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      One thing I'd love to see, and imo would improve the atmosphere massively, is to move the family stand from the Lower Loft. Used to be absolutely rocking before it moved.
                      Yeah I agree, it should be in the paddock. I bet the opposition goalie can't believe his luck when he runs out and sees all smiling kids and mums and dads in the home end rather than a load of partisan fans ready to give him dogs abuse.

Comment

Cue the "serve up better football and maybe we can be arsed to sing" posts lol
                        How jolly well dare you to sugest such a thing ! that the fans need to be entertained to cheer when you know full well they should be immune to watching dross after all this time they should automatically cheer any movement on the pitch

Comment

Embarrassing American styled nonsense – If Brentford or Fulham came up with this idea we would all be taking the right ####.

How about getting a manager in who isn’t afraid of losing? How about playing with more than one striker up top at home games. How about playing players out of position and stop picking players that only pass backwards.

We don’t need gimmicks, we don’t need posters of Seb Polter telling us he wants us to make some noise. In the words of Kurt Cobain “ Entertain Us!”

Comment

That is LAME AS FCK !

Comment

It has never been that great but I agree the family stand should be moved. Cant be paddocks though, as too many in lower loft to move.

I do agree it is a bit cringe. I wont shout more because of a flyer, I shout a lot anyway and more so when we show some bite, be it in tackles or in attacking flair.

Comment

Working...
                              X