At What Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Exactly my point mate. As I said earlier, give me a boring 1-0 win playing #### football over a loss playing good football every day of the week.
    Trouble is, we're playing #### football and not winning. Could probably stomach the #### football if we were getting results, but we ain't

Comment

Unbeaten in three is not to bad and every performance better than the last

#WeWantOurRangersBack

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
        Trouble is, we're playing #### football and not winning. Could probably stomach the #### football if we were getting results, but we ain't
        Oh trust me mate I'm not happy with how things have gone so far, obviously would rather play #### football and win than play #### football and lose lol.
        I was speaking hypothetically.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Mush, grinding out results just to not be in the bottom three of the prem is pointless in my opinion , i`d rather yo/yo if we cant stay up trying to play well .
          Bit like Ollie's Blackpool then? (without the yo-yo)

Comment

You need to be half decent to yoyo, as you need to go up to come back down...
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Burnley are the new yoyo merchants I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Burnley are the new yoyo merchants I reckon.
                Them and Norwich. I cant see them playing each other any time soon. Just will keep having alternate years in the premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  I would prefer 40 points in the Premiership to 70 points in the Championship everyday and always no matter how we play or who is our manager.
                  Genuine question Timmy...........Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                    Genuine question Timmy...........Why?
                    Due to excitement Johnny. I felt that every goal and result did matter in the Premier league and every win felt like a small cup win. I don't feel that results matter in the Championship. At least when you are not in the top six.

Comment

Due to excitement Johnny. I felt that every goal and result did matter in the Premier league and every win felt like a small cup win. I don't feel that results matter in the Championship. At least when you are not in the top six.
                      I totally understand this perspective. The thing that I love most about being a QPR fan is that every win really does feel important. Personally, that doesn't matter what league it's in to me, but I get what you're saying too.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I would prefer 40 points in the Premiership to 70 points in the Championship everyday and always no matter how we play or who is our manager.
                        Think I'm with you on that. Apart from being on the wrong end of a dodgy 'big club' decision occasionally, it never felt so gutting losing in the Prem. It's the place to be. Try to compete at the top level, and nail biting from Easter in the Prem is better than turning up knowing you are certs for mid-table in the Champ with about six games to go. Something masochistic about it! Don't tell me that staying up at Man City didn't make you feel amazing.

Comment

I don't feel that results matter in the Championship. At least when you are not in the top six.
                          They definitely matter when you are in the bottom 6 of the Championship too !

Comment

Working...
                          X