England Vs Malta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Wasnt enough goals for sure, but first half wws promising. Id like to see Southgate as manager long term. Playing Stones and Lingard shows that he is committed to bringing in the future which is the main aim.
    Hahahaha,I hear ya!! Some people won't understand your sarcasm .
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Get Eddie Howe in now!! Southgate is a prick , good player in his day but bet his Mrs or boyfriend is the govner these days . He's just got one of those boats that needs a slap.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Get Eddie Howe in now!! Southgate is a prick , good player in his day but bet his Mrs or boyfriend is the govner these days . He's just got one of those boats that needs a slap.
        Haha I know at times you have got on my #### but you do crack me up, quality credit where credits due
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          He'll get the job mate, the FA know England ain't got the players to win a big tournament so why waste shed loads of dough on a big name when they can have another yes man.

He comes across ok Southgate but in today's game you need a manager with a bit of presence about him to deal with the divas and imo he doesn't have that.

Comment

it was crying out for width, someone who could hug the line and send over a cross that didn't hit the first defender. Usual England display
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I'd rather the FA sort out getting rid of the England band, than sorting out out the team. Priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                it was crying out for width, someone who could hug the line and send over a cross that didn't hit the first defender. Usual England display
                Do we have anyone that can do that? Sterling potential but very inconsistent. Townsend cuts in and shoots everytime, I dont think his crosses are even that good. In fact, have we had a decent crosser since Beckham retired? Even Gary Neville use to whip in some decent ones!

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  Wasnt enough goals for sure, but first half wws promising. Id like to see Southgate as manager long term. Playing Stones and Lingard shows that he is committed to bringing in the future which is the main aim.
                  must admit lingard was impressive, he seemed to be shoving rooney out of the way in midfield, cant for the life in me see why rooney all of a sudden thinks hes paul scholes, the amount of times he gets caught out and tackled in dangerous positions, he needs to be axed or benched!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                    Do we have anyone that can do that? Sterling potential but very inconsistent. Townsend cuts in and shoots everytime, I dont think his crosses are even that good. In fact, have we had a decent crosser since Beckham retired? Even Gary Neville use to whip in some decent ones!
                    Danny rose has a good cross on him as a wingback/full back, for me townsends a must, always seems to run the show when hes played but then doesnt get picked again, but hes playing very well for palace atm, from what ive seen on tv
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

By all means this was not a bad result for our tiny Malta. The comparisons between the two teams are huge. You look at the England squad and they are full of Premier quality, with players paid huge amount of money weekly basis. Out lot are mostly on semi-professional basis with only Schembri and Zach Muscat playing in others countries as professionals. We knew it will be hard at Wembley so the plan was to defend in numbers and hope that the goalkeeper have a good game, which he did.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Haha I know at times you have got on my #### but you do crack me up, quality credit where credits due
                        Blimey, FairPlay to you sir!

Comment

Only got back for the second half and wish I hadn't. Needed to get forward a lot quicker (on the few occasions they didn't have everyone behind the ball) and shoot a lot more often rather than just pass, pass, pass and 5 minutes later we are no further forward. Oh well at least we have the Scots in the group, surely that can't be a dull one...

Comment

Working...
                          X