Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unsolved Crimes and who you think did them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we were working in a old house last year . we knocked down a wall , behind it was a skeleton in a suit. we opened his wallet and found a medal

Comment

well the crime of the destruction of qpr must go to ray woilkins are thirteen successive seasons wilkins bought a load of crap players and destroyed qpr
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        we were working in a old house last year . we knocked down a wall , behind it was a skeleton in a suit. we opened his wallet and found a medal
        Tight blokes have wallets.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
          Tight blokes have wallets.
          it had on it paddy o'reiley ' all ireland hide and seek champion ' 1965

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            it had on it paddy o'reiley ' all ireland hide and seek champion ' 1965
            made me chuckle !
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Further to my previous post on John Podesta - I'm wondering what people think about this? It really is quite sensational as it lifts the lid on a pedophile ring that goes to the heart of both US and UK politics and society.

This link provides info that John Podesta was in Portugal at the time of the Madeleine McCann disappearance - staying at Clement Freud's villa. Now I'm sure most of you have heard of Clement Freud, who is now being investigated for pedophilia. Funny how this always seems to happen after they're dead, huh?

You have to ask how come these people are still walking scot-free and not being investigated, especially as the evidence mounts? The only sane answer is that they're being protected, since, as I said, this goes to the heart of the UK/US establishment. There have already been all sorts of allegations about the pedophile ring in Westminster, and historic abuse cases, yet court cases keep getting put off, witnesses disappear, etc.etc. The thing is, this all seems to be about power. Power and abuse go hand in hand it seems. If you can stomach it, have a look at this, for example: http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/11...n-trafficking/

Comment

Sorry Hubs thought I replied. It is shocking if any realm.of truth. Those guys do look like the photo fit especially the guy with glasses. I think you are spot on that it is power that keeps these guys protected. It happens with so many powerful people, really unsure why such a high percentage seem to be pedophiles. As we found with Savile so much came out about so many after one was exposed. Therefore I can assume that so many are involved and they can't let one person get in trouble as the spotlight may focus on themselvrs eventually. There was major rumours of a big Hollywood pedophile ring with equally damning papers torrented online that I can't post here but again it was all swept under the carpet and nothing mentioned. There are also many British musicians that have slept with under age girls and have had no repercussions. Curious what the McCann's think of the Podesta brothers as this should be investigated but I imagine it won't be.
                Last edited by nanocopic; 18-11-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  Sorry Hubs thought I replied. It is shocking if any realm.of truth. Those guys do look like the photo fit especially the guy with glasses. I think you are spot on that it is power that keeps these guys protected. It happens with so many powerful people, really unsure why such a high percentage seem to be pedophiles. As we found with Savile so much came out about so many after one was exposed. Therefore I can assume that so many are involved and they can't let one person get in trouble as the spotlight may focus on themselvrs eventually. There was major rumours of a big Hollywood pedophile ring with equally damning papers torrented online that I can't post here but again it was all swept under the carpet and nothing mentioned. There are also many British musicians that have slept with under age girls and have had no repercussions. Curious what the McCann's think of the Podesta brothers as this should be investigated but I imagine it won't be.
                  Yes nano - I too wonder what the McCann's make of this. Maybe we'll find out. This is kicking up quite a storm on the net, just nothing in the mainstream....

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Yes nano - I too wonder what the McCann's make of this. Maybe we'll find out. This is kicking up quite a storm on the net, just nothing in the mainstream....
                    If the case didnt involve the McCanns, this would have been swept under the rug completely. Be very interested to see if and how this pans out

Comment

All this latest nonsense about the Russians hacking the Democrats and influencing the election "cos Putin doesn't like Hillary Clinton" and so is ####ing laughable. These suckers think they can say anything to cover up their crimes and the people will swallow it. Surprise surprise, Podesta himself - the man at the centre of the leaked emails that reveal him to be a dangerous predatory pedophile - has been calling the FBI 'broken' and demanding a "serious sustained response" against Russia. Cue all the latest crap. Unsurprisingly Hillary Clinton has now piped up (without any real evidence whatsoever, just 'CIA sources') saying the Russians interfered with the US election and even Obama, the greatest puppet of all, has joined in. These people are dangerous and will do anything it seems, to cover their tracks, even hinting at provoking a war with Russia to avoid ther actions becoming public.

Comment

The parents know more then they make out in the McCann case. It's more likely she died in that apartment rather then kidnapped

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          The parents know more then they make out in the McCann case. It's more likely she died in that apartment rather then kidnapped
                          Maybe Hovis - but you're basing that on what evidence? As for Podesta, have you been following 'pizzagate?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Maybe Hovis - but you're basing that on what evidence? As for Podesta, have you been following 'pizzagate?
                            Pizzagate yeah followed it for a month or so. The subsequent fake news/censorshipgate is pretty interesting too.

I did a bit of reading on the McCann case a few years ago. There were a few things that seemed suspicious from the parents. In regards to her dying in the apartment, the cadaver and blood dog report sticks out but can't remember too much. Don't think there's much, if any evidence to say that a kidnap took place either.
                            Separately there's the maddie fund Ltd (not a registered charity) which has spent more on legal and pr fees than actually looking for Maddie. Plus some of the people involved with this fund are pretty dodgy (A money laundering expert and a wealthy businessman with a shady rep). This fund has been receiving public and government donations since 2007 (i think 2007) with no real breakthrough in finding her other than the odd grainy photo of a blonde girl in a foreign country which then gets posted all over the red top papers and drums up more "support".

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                              Hey guys watching and writing of Amanda Know made me think of all the unsolved crimes out there.

Madeline McCann (Parents!)
                              Meredith Kercher
                              JFK (to some extent unsolved, he never had a trial so still counts in my opnion)
                              Ben Needham
                              Jill Dando

Any others and what is your theory?
                              Madeline McCann

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...y_resemblance/
                              Case recently confimred to have a new lead....and reopened

And you don't even want to know about 'Pizzagate'
                              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 22-12-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Wow. And I mean WOW - the whole facade is really starting to crack!! Check this out folks, this is on CBS - mainstream. Incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X