Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unsolved Crimes and who you think did them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsolved Crimes and who you think did them?

Hey guys watching and writing of Amanda Know made me think of all the unsolved crimes out there.

Madeline McCann (Parents!)
    Meredith Kercher
    JFK (to some extent unsolved, he never had a trial so still counts in my opnion)
    Ben Needham
    Jill Dando

Any others and what is your theory?

I just finished the Amanda Knox doc, it doesnt go into much detail though.

Its a proper whodunit though, as she lied and lied and lied. Staged break in. Acting completely weird. Falsely accusing the bar owner. Yet there was no DNA of her at the crime scene. Really strange. The black guy who got done for it maintains he didnt see who did it - it's be easy to implicate Knox and her bf but he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      I just finished the Amanda Knox doc, it doesnt go into much detail though.

Its a proper whodunit though, as she lied and lied and lied. Staged break in. Acting completely weird. Falsely accusing the bar owner. Yet there was no DNA of her at the crime scene. Really strange. The black guy who got done for it maintains he didnt see who did it - it's be easy to implicate Knox and her bf but he doesn't.
      She acted very weird, I still just dont think the evidence was there to show she did it, but as a person she is very odd and I do wonder if she knew anything. Perhaps she was just odd as super paranoid people would think it was her. I guess some people do just have very selfish personalities and show a complete lack of empathy or sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
        She acted very weird, I still just dont think the evidence was there to show she did it, but as a person she is very odd and I do wonder if she knew anything. Perhaps she was just odd as super paranoid people would think it was her. I guess some people do just have very selfish personalities and show a complete lack of empathy or sympathy.
        What were her and bf covering up that was worst than a murder? Why did they need to lie about their whereabouts the night before? Why did she come come from a night out to the find the front door open, bloodstains on the bathmat, an unflushed poop in the toilet and her bedroom lamp missing (only source of light in her room, the lamp was later to be found in Merediths room...) only to take a shower in the bathroom with the unflushed poop still there!

These questions have been bugging me for a while but yep...no DNA at all!

Comment

Hey guys watching and writing of Amanda Know made me think of all the unsolved crimes out there.

Meredith Kercher
          JFK (to some extent unsolved, he never had a trial so still counts in my opnion)
          Ben Needham
          Jill Dando

PC Blakelock

Comment

Always wondered who was responsible for this one

https://youtu.be/PHOA_XtENW8
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
              What were her and bf covering up that was worst than a murder? Why did they need to lie about their whereabouts the night before? Why did she come come from a night out to the find the front door open, bloodstains on the bathmat, an unflushed poop in the toilet and her bedroom lamp missing (only source of light in her room, the lamp was later to be found in Merediths room...) only to take a shower in the bathroom with the unflushed poop still there!

These questions have been bugging me for a while but yep...no DNA at all!
              All really valid questions that dont really make any sense. I cant find any answers myself to those questions. A very strange scenario.

PC Blakelock is really strange crime as well, so many people tried and found not guilty. Think they feel they have to keep vharging people as silly they cant work out who did it considering it is an officer.

Comment

Guessing what happened to anybody who was murdered or has disappeared without directly having access to the evidence is a pretty ghoulish operation at best. We can never know what really happened in any of these cases, and in some the press have an agenda in forcing us to have a certain point of view which mysteriously mirrors theirs.

Comment

I blame Les Ferdinand and Tony Fernandes

Comment

Jack the Ripper was the artist Walter Sickert

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                      Or maybe not...

Good article that casts doubt on that theory: https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...t.artsfeatures

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                        And according to this article, it was definitely Polish-born Aaron Kosminski:

"DNA evidence on a shawl found at Ripper murder scene nails killer
                        By testing descendants of victim and suspect, identifications were made
                        Jack the Ripper has been identified as Polish-born Aaron Kosminski
                        Kosminski was a suspect when the Ripper murders took place in 1888
                        Hairdresser Kosminski lived in Whitechapel and was later put in an asylum"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-murders.html

Comment

This is a real strange one. (Article is so badly written though, typos galore)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ably-dead.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            This is a real strange one. (Article is so badly written though, typos galore)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ably-dead.html
                            That's really strange, those ones where they just vanish must be terribly difficult for family as literally anything could happen. There must be days where you think the person has just run off and hidden well and is really selfish and you despise tgem, then another day where you fear they are dead, murdered somewhere.

Comment

Meredith Kercher
                              Ben Needham
                              Jill Dando

Some massive revelations coming out of the leaked Clinton and Clinton aides' emails. This is explosive - and not - currently - being reported in the mainstream.

However, the leaked emails between top Clinton aide John Podesta and his brother appear to implicate him in serious pedophilia activities. But here's the even weirder bit. People looking at the photofit of the suspects for the Madeleine McCann kidnapping have noticed a startling likeness between the Podesta brothers and the suspects. Now, here's the kicker: mathematically speaking, the chance of one person looking very similar could be down to coincidence - but two people makes it very unlikely to be coincidence.

The thing is - this not only blows the McCann case wide open (and begs the question - why aren't the police FBI investigating these people?), but it also casts a searchlight on the whole Clinton team - many of whom could be implicated in pedophile activities - Bill Clinton included. Bill Clinton took numerous flights on convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's private jet..... and that's just the tip of the iceberg - here's one source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Patterson.html )

This also links with the Clint v Trump thread on here and is yet another case for thinking America dodged a massive bullet with yet another potential Clinton primacy - but it also raises the question, what does Trump know? He knows the Clintons and Epstein and kept saying both Clintons should be jailed for various crimes. Since he's been elected, he's backed off on directly prosecuting this, although he has said it's down to the FBI to investigate.

Have a watch of this video and see for yourself:

This is part 2, which offers more potentially incriminating evidence:

Last edited by Hubble; 15-11-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X