No announcement yet.

Lee Mason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bald headed gimp. I'd love to give him one right under the chin.

Comment

Absolute joke of a fine. Mind you the horrible little #### can't take away the Wembley win, the 3 points at the cottage or the fact that we relegated and started the demise of his beloved Bolton wanderers. He's a modern day rob styles but at the end of the day we always seem to #### him no matter how hard he tries

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        Absolute joke of a fine. Mind you the horrible little #### can't take away the Wembley win, the 3 points at the cottage or the fact that we relegated and started the demise of his beloved Bolton wanderers. He's a modern day rob styles but at the end of the day we always seem to #### him no matter how hard he tries
        That game against Bolton last season was a pretty enjoyable game to be at, full range of emotions that day going from 0-2 to 3-2 then winning in last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          He proper hates us doesn't he? Absolute turd of the highest order. I'd put him in the same C*nt Category as Uriah Rennie, Rob Styles, Stuart Atwell and Andy D'Urso.
          could not stand that rennie give me roger ####ord any day of the wek

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Totally agree and thanks for finding us some time between strictly training and good luck!
            hahaha just got that, yep the moves are taking shape

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              That game against Bolton last season was a pretty enjoyable game to be at, full range of emotions that day going from 0-2 to 3-2 then winning in last minute.
              This goes back to the 11/12 season, not just last.
              Mason, a Bolton fan, was in charge of our game up at old Trafford whilst we were deep in a relegation battle that involved his team. Didn't expect us to get anything that day either way, but his performance was a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                He proper hates us doesn't he? Absolute turd of the highest order. I'd put him in the same C*nt Category as Uriah Rennie, Rob Styles, Stuart Atwell and Andy D'Urso.
                I played in a cup game years ago as D'urso was starting out he was proper shite as he knew other players through being local we got fark all decisions they got 3 pens 2 were saved both retaken!! we dumped them out the cup 5-3 and had 3 goals disallowed i then watched Posh about 2 years later he was no better then either!!

Comment

Send a big boye to drill him up the botti without the option. I'd sponsor it.

Comment

Don't forget Gurnham Singh. What a great fella he was an all.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Send a big boye to drill him up the botti without the option. I'd sponsor it.
                      now that is funny

Comment

Des Elleray- M.B.E

Comment

Working...
                        X