Lee Mason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Mason

Reporting us for not being able to control players. What did he expect? Giving a dodgy penalty deep into stoppage time. Tw@t:

QPR charged following Fulham win ...

QPR have been charged by the FA following Saturday's victory against Fulham
    R's in breach of FA rule E20(a)
    Charge relates to incident following award of 95th minute Fulham penalty, which was subsequently missed

QPR have been charged with a breach of FA Rule E20(a) ‘failing to ensure our players acted in an orderly fashion’ during Saturday's 2-1 victory against Fulham in the Sky Bet Championship.

This followed a report by Lee Mason that in the 95th minute of the game, after awarding the Cottagers a penalty, he was ‘surrounded by three QPR players.’

QPR have admitted to the charge and been fined £7,500 and warned as to our future conduct.

The club will be making no further comment.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...xBBK63l5h5l.99
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

C*U*N*T

Comment

He proper hates us doesn't he? Absolute turd of the highest order. I'd put him in the same C*nt Category as Uriah Rennie, Rob Styles, Stuart Atwell and Andy D'Urso.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Muggy Pr*ck

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          He proper hates us doesn't he? Absolute turd of the highest order. I'd put him in the same C*nt Category as Uriah Rennie, Rob Styles, Stuart Atwell and Andy D'Urso.
          Names that make me shudder.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Prize C U N T
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Absolute prick.

Comment

Shame we couldn't charge him with shite refereeing

Comment

I thought he was crap but birch on qpr podcast thought both decisions were spot on. Anyone agree?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    I thought he was crap but birch on qpr podcast thought both decisions were spot on. Anyone agree?
                    Haven´t seen the first, only the aftermath. Was supposed to be grabbling? Second one is debatable, but either way, an experienced ref. like Lee Mason should show some decency and accept that our players get a little bit upset, when he gives a penalty in the dying seconds of the match. "Surrounded by three players" give me a break, Sylla a little bit over the top with his armmovements perhaps, but Onuoha and Henry pretty composed and holding Sylla back, and they spoke to his face, nothing like what you see in the prem.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                      Haven´t seen the first, only the aftermath. Was supposed to be grabbling? Second one is debatable, but either way, an experienced ref. like Lee Mason should show some decency and accept that our players get a little bit upset, when he gives a penalty in the dying seconds of the match. "Surrounded by three players" give me a break, Sylla a little bit over the top with his armmovements perhaps, but Onuoha and Henry pretty composed and holding Sylla back, and they spoke to his face, nothing like what you see in the prem.
                      nice to see some passion from sylla, looks like he cares

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                        nice to see some passion from sylla, looks like he cares
                        Totally agree and thanks for finding us some time between strictly training and good luck!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Joke of a fine, Sylla touched him and if that wasnt ok then he should have been carded but they didnt surround him whatsoever. They stood infront of him and Sylla waved his arms. Certainly seen worse stuff in pretty much every other derby, where a ref is actually surrounded by 6 or 7 players and they get nothing. We had a joke fine last season as well, anyone remember what it was for? (Not a quiz, i just dont remember why)

Comment

Fa need to look at this #### , anti Rangers . Derry off at Utd ? He shouldn't ref a QPR match again . Lee mason your only a dig away at loftus rd,meself and many I know are willing to slap the ugly whistler
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Ya even I agree the 2nd penalty wasn't really harsh

Comment

Working...
                              X