Fixture Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixture Changes

I know its a problem as so many fans book advance hotel train tickets etc.

I had a word with customer services at the club about short notice fixture changes and apparently nothing to do with the club its the league and sky.

If you feel as cheesed off as I do then here's a number 01772325800 and a email enquires@efl.com
    apparently your complaint counts.
    Last edited by andover66; 07-10-2016, 03:32 PM.

Sadly our complaints don't count, Sky & the EFL don't give a Sh1t about the supporters you can tell that by some of the silly fixtures they create fans having to travel around the country at the most awkward dates & times
    Not a lot we can do about sadly, as the club want the TV revenue, so he who pays the piper calls the tune I'm afraid, the clubs could always say we want to play at 3 o clock on a Saturday and give up the sky money? but that ain't going to happen, it's the same in the Prem managers always whinging about kick off times, but they want the dosh so they do as they're told

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Sadly our complaints don't count, Sky & the EFL don't give a Sh1t about the supporters you can tell that by some of the silly fixtures they create fans having to travel around the country at the most awkward dates & times
      Not a lot we can do about sadly, as the club want the TV revenue, so he who pays the piper calls the tune I'm afraid, the clubs could always say we want to play at 3 o clock on a Saturday and give up the sky money? but that ain't going to happen, it's the same in the Prem managers always whinging about kick off times, but they want the dosh so they do as they're told
      Unfortunately this is spot on isn't it?

Comment

Not sure the clubs have any say, if Sky want it they get it, part of the contract

Comment

We all know the risk when booking hotels etc, id advise free cancellation, obviously trains are different

Comment

Working...
          X