How to pick a manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Oh, I mean, I personally think the brand is irrelevant, as long as you have enough RAM so it can handle everything and a decent Intel Processor on the laptop, you should be in the clear. Look for anything with 8Gb ram or more and an Intel Quad Core Processor of any recent generation. Although my use of it is less domestic, more on parts design, but I'd imagine it shouldn't affect performance too much.
    That's really helpful Nas, cheers and good luck with your masters !
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      That's really helpful Nas, cheers and good luck with your masters !
      Not a problem mate, and cheers, hope your career change works out for you.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I think track record could be a factor. Someone who can get you promotion and also get you out of the relegation zone. Someone who gets in players to do a job (many on a free). Someone who has never lost their first game having taken over a new club.

Oh where can that man be?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          I think track record could be a factor. Someone who can get you promotion and also get you out of the relegation zone. Someone who gets in players to do a job (many on a free). Someone who has never lost their first game having taken over a new club.

Oh where can that man be?
          and so it begins...when Cardiff win and Rangers...

Comment

Amazes me that we know ,but the so called lesleys can't see it. Ramsey now Jimmy ? Cardiff mate text tonight , Been spanking the ol chap since warnock put pen to paper. Taff ####!!
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
            X