No announcement yet.

Hoilett to Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to go with so many on here, and think work in progress. At the moment he would massively improve us but I am going to change my thinking for learn term for our younger players and meet you halfway. Who knows how we will end up, just hope performances improve and I am being overall critical of this current squad.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

For me there is no role model for these young players we've brought in Lynch might be that leader but one thing is for certain Hoilet isn't that , for me we should have been scouring the market for a Derry type when you go in search of young inexpensive players to developed you can't blindly do that with tunnel vision , good captains don't have to be great players but do need good vision of how football should be played and natural leaders ie Terry Venables

Comment

What sort of shape do we reckon Junior Hoilett will be in after a 6 month break? Personally I reckon he'll be overweight and a long way from match fitness. If that's the case then I can't see him doing too much for Cardiff this side of Christmas. If Warnock gets him firing and playing with confidence he could be an important player for them in the second half of the season though!

Comment

Whoever we let go or dont play is better than everyone we have got on this forum.

Sandro. Best player ever.
          Faurlin. Best player ever.
          Hill. Best player ever.
          Dunne. Best player ever.
          Jet. Best player ever.

Now Hoilett whos always been a pork chop and he aint played or trained for a year and no other club on the planet wants him.

Its brilliant it really is.
          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 07-10-2016, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Whoever we let go or dont play is better than everyone we have got on this forum.

Sandro. Best player ever.
            Faurlin. Best player ever.
            Hill. Best player ever.
            Dunne. Best player ever.
            Jet. Best player ever.

Now Hoilett whos always been a pork chop and he aint played or trained for a year and no other club on the planet wants him.

Its brilliant it really is.
            You couldn´t make it up
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Can't believe some want him back. Awful player with absolutely no end product. Cardiff have done us a favour by taking him and looks like a panic signing in all fairness.

Did I really see someone write he is our Hazzard - James Perch had more assists than Hoilett last year and that was his most creative season for us. Poor player who's a headless chicken and could never pick out the right ball.

Barely a championship player imo. Doesn't effect games enough at this level to be considered for a decent team!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                This with bells on. I cant seriously believe that anyone would have him back. Jesus christ talk about an overrated player!!! Dribble,dribble,smash the ball into someones shins and repeat. Showed little energy or commitment in his time here. Lets have it right we paid( assuming he was on 30K a week) over 6 million quid in wages plus transfer fee and for what? A few half decent(and they were only half decent) performances in the last few months of his contract and one miss hit cross at wembley? I honestly hope the days of watching players like junior ####ing hoilett run around aimlessly while collecting disgusting money are over at QPR. Yes the players we have brought in will need to be progressed into better all round players but i'd currently take shodipo,pawel and yeni over this clown any day of the week. They might not be household names but at least they can be bothered to turn up and play for our wonderful little club and put some sort of shift in.

Top post mate. Can't believe some of the comments I'm reading about Hoilett on here.

Comment

He has had months to decide if he wants to come back. If he'd have wanted to he would have done it by now.

You want someone at the club who doesn't want to be here? That's aside from the 4 years of sh*te he served up.
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    This! Cannot for the life of me work out why people want him back! He robbed a living off us for the best part of 4 years! Pony player!
                    same as this, the lads not a winger nor a striker or no 10, just runs
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

We got better more committed wingers now, surely?

Comment

Fark Hoilett, didn't want that snake back anyway, we've got Shodipo.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Fark Hoilett, didn't want that snake back anyway, we've got Shodipo.
                          Exactly
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Over the moon he's gone there........ concerned that NW has though.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

At the end of the day with all his Premiership dreams the only club that wants him after all this time are desperate Cardiff. If it wasn't for NW even they wouldn't want him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                Over the moon he's gone there........ concerned that NW has though.
                                Very. Really don't like Cardiff and NW will whip them into shape

Comment

Working...
                                X