Hoilett to Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    At this level a fantastic signing, Christ holliet and Warnockthey will rocket up the table
    With him playing I guess they will get the religious types coming to watch them
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

not mackies fault he's injured bet he'd rather be playing , hoilett is predictable , wasteful and his hearts never really in it , he's nicked a good living on bang average performances , let him go to cardiff

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        not mackies fault he's injured bet he'd rather be playing , hoilett is predictable , wasteful and his hearts never really in it , he's nicked a good living on bang average performances , let him go to cardiff
        Hoillett had few injuries keeping him out that was not his fault either. Your description, heart aside, is perfect description of Mackie you just missed word s hit too

Always amazes me how player liked gets easy ride not called mercenary etc but if your disliked but suffering same problems your robbing a living

Comment

mackie has always given his all imo , hoilett can't say the same . i agree mackie is limited , but can we ask any more of players than to give their all

Comment

Mackie has a go but since his return he has been a bit like Darren Anderton! 1 devent game then 3 months out.

Comment

mackie has always given his all imo , hoilett can't say the same . i agree mackie is limited , but can we ask any more of players than to give their all
              But our recent problems haven't been for a lack of effort just a lack of quality and you've answered your own question with regards to mackies lack of. I know why you don't like Holliet but it's all heart and no thought process.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I don't pay money to watch someone run around a lot

Comment

Ask ourselves why he was still a free agent in October. Never really hit the heights at Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Ask ourselves why he was still a free agent in October. Never really hit the heights at Rangers.
                    No one's saying he's a world beater but better than what we've got
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

BBC also reporting the Cardiff story now btw

Comment

Right, because Pawel, Yeni and Shodipo are worse than him for you?
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Always thought he was too selfish.
                          Didn't care about any of his team mates around him.

Comment

No, he's not. Come on mate let's be serious here, of the 3 or 4 years he was here, he only played well in the last couple of months, plus a few games here and there in the Championship under Harry. The rest of the time he was just plain awful. Everyone and their mums wanted him gone for the majority of the time he was here.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              No, he's not. Come on mate let's be serious here, of the 3 or 4 years he was here, he only played well in the last couple of months, plus a few games here and there in the Championship under Harry. The rest of the time he was just plain awful. Everyone and their mums wanted him gone for the majority of the time he was here.
                              This with bells on. I cant seriously believe that anyone would have him back. Jesus christ talk about an overrated player!!! Dribble,dribble,smash the ball into someones shins and repeat. Showed little energy or commitment in his time here. Lets have it right we paid( assuming he was on 30K a week) over 6 million quid in wages plus transfer fee and for what? A few half decent(and they were only half decent) performances in the last few months of his contract and one miss hit cross at wembley? I honestly hope the days of watching players like junior ####ing hoilett run around aimlessly while collecting disgusting money are over at QPR. Yes the players we have brought in will need to be progressed into better all round players but i'd currently take shodipo,pawel and yeni over this clown any day of the week. They might not be household names but at least they can be bothered to turn up and play for our wonderful little club and put some sort of shift in.

Comment

Hoillett over the 4 years was a disappointment and was a waste of money. Right now we are not spoilt so pay as you play or short term contract then take him anything longer then leave it alone. Shodipo looks like he could develop into a player so we cannot block the kids path with overpaid players on long contracts.

Comment

Working...
                                X