No announcement yet.

Away Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

article obviously written by a Brentford fan. all on the bus for forest !
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Could it be a factor who we have played? Fulham aside not too many local games. Home games gates are dropping so no suprise the away turn out is low.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Could it be a factor who we have played? Fulham aside not too many local games. Home games gates are dropping so no suprise the away turn out is low.
        True, 13,000 odd most games now.

Comment

That's what happens when you play crap football.

Comment

It doesnt include Fulham. It was Burton, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Cardiff and Wigan. 2 mid week games and one Sunday game. We will end the season about 15th on the away day chart again.

Comment

If it does not include then why is anyone suprised. 200 plus miles to watch shite is hardly the sort of thing punters will be creaming themself for.

Comment

I was creaming myself before I went all the way from Copenhagen to watch our shite vs. Brum
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

If it does not include then why is anyone suprised. 200 plus miles to watch shite is hardly the sort of thing punters will be creaming themself for.
                  There a growing amount that won't travel to the Bush to watch the shyte

Comment

2,500 Brentford fans going to Newcastle? How many of those are tourists who have never been to such a big ground?

Numbers don't matter if you don't make any noise.

Comment

Mushy are you saying Brentford have tourist fans ? I think they are just getting carried away by doing so well at this level for the 1st time in their lives

Comment

I think we're all just bored of the Championship and boring football whereas Burton, Brentford tend to have a lot of cup finals in this league having spent more of their history outside level 2 and higher...

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Mushy are you saying Brentford have tourist fans ? I think they are just getting carried away by doing so well at this level for the 1st time in their lives
                          Combination really. Doing well, Newcastle are virtually a PL side and the fact they haven't played in one of the biggest stadiums in England for 16 years will bring a lot out of the woodwork that don't usually go away (IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            I think we're all just bored of the Championship and boring football
                            Think we've also only had 2 Saturday afternoon away games - which would affect numbers.

The other Saturday one had a good turn out for a 12.45 KO because it was in London against our rivals.

Comment

In my opinion it's down to the style of football we have played under jfh.

We all know how he's going to set us up and that the football is boring as f uck

How many people want to travel the length of the country, spending big money to watch us right now?

Comment

Home attendances are dropping as well which should give the powers that be an indication that people are not convinced by the current regime.

Comment

Working...
                                X