Away Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    In my opinion it's down to the style of football we have played under jfh.

We all know how he's going to set us up and that the football is boring as f uck

How many people want to travel the length of the country, spending big money to watch us right now?
    some of us have to travel distances for home games. Just hope Jimmy's finally got the message by Norwich at home (my first visit this season)
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      article obviously written by a Brentford fan. all on the bus for forest !
      Big turn out from our lot for Forest Van .......

We're on the full weekender Jolly boys outing, see ya in Hooters !
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

bottom of the league though is proper embarassing! (I dont count fulham, pretty sure all their fans are tourists or plastics)
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          Big turn out from our lot for Forest Van .......

We're on the full weekender Jolly boys outing, see ya in Hooters !
          Nice one n dubz . I'll give you a tinkle when in Nottingham and shout you a pint.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

ok, a few threads like this on qpr mbs....and my penny's worth ( which under brexit isn't much!!) ok
            the ONE thing the prem lge taught many is EVERY GAME is live, online and mostly FREE...no brainer
            second...sky changing games and time, i mean thursday's now?? third...prices, too high...fourth...the game is "policed" by stewards who seem to cause trouble, watch trouble atw est ham v boro and see a steward doing kung fu kicks into fans and the stewards at fulham, they took a fan away, went into a door and then it burst open , from stewards side , and one or two are seen flailing out at anyone!! fifth...standing and the useless enforcement by stewards, see 4.....six....swearing, bothers some, who then text and again stewards turn up, see 4.....seven...results, fans want a bit of action,especially on the pitch and some off it ( see 4 ) eight....mates drift off and it then becomes less enjoyable.
            many know of my total dislike for stewards, away fans are just treated badly, especially if from london, recall at man ure a few yrs back, when we were "champs" and stewards were dragging qpr down stairs endlessly unitl police grabbed stewards!!!
            stewards are not police, have ltd powers but act so domineering, their word is final....in the ground. overall qpr away support has been great , bear in mid we have seen so much shite over many years but still went. many have "done" the grounds and boredom could creep in? for me, i did not renew as i dislike, jfk and his flat football, i don't like sir les and the influence of spurs in our club....and also ramsey brought back!! and so many mates just gave in for the same....enjoy

Comment

Speaking of away support, really dislike Reading fans. Never had a good experience with them. So cocky some of them.

Comment

Along of youngsters follow Reading, hence why they're so lairy.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  Speaking of away support, really dislike Reading fans. Never had a good experience with them. So cocky some of them.
                  Cannot bloody stand them. On par with Leicester fans as the muggiest for me.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2