MLB Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs

Not sure if we have many on here who follow MLB, but last night's game between Blue Jays and Orioles was pretty good.
    Looking forward to Torontos return to Texas tomorrow, if there is as much passion as there was last year between these 2, then it's defiantly going to be a series worth watching.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

As we support the 0's not too happy. Won't hold it against you Fraggy unless you were the one who threw the beer bottle (only joking). Think Showalter made a big mistake in keeping Uboat pitching rather than bringing on Britton. Think there was the same meltdown on the O's fans' websites against the coach as you get on here.

Comment

I agree, not using Britton was a huge mistake. The standing joke on Canadian TV today is they were saving him for Spring training.
      Re: the beer can incident, I belive if the fielder dropped that catch, there would be a lot more controversy flying around today.
      True fans are not happy about what happened and are trying to find the culprit so he can be banned for life.
      I reckon after that punch Jose received last post season, tomorrow's game is going to be very lively.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Always been a Red Sox fan through association. First season I have wtached that they have done well, Didnt have much chance to watch the year they won world series and every other year they never got near the playoffs.

Comment

Hate all American sport although I would like to see an ice hockey game. I just always hope the Canadian team stuff the us side after that Ryder cup where they were nothing short of a disgrace!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

NHL season starts soon, hopefully you can get to a game when you come over.
            I was at an OHL game last weekend and it was great.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Canucks are away when I am there so hoping to get in San Jose sharks mate
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

When was you planning on coming over?
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Just announced on the morning news over here, that commentators will not be able to refer to Clevelands nickname at this Fridays game between Toronto Blue Jays and Cleveland Indians. Political correctness gone crazy
                  Last edited by Fraggy; 12-10-2016, 01:11 PM.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                  X