UNCLE TONY Seen HAVING LUNCH WITH CAMERON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Free or not they still have to be paid they still take up a squad place , he is part of the regime that driving fans away I'm sorry I can't agree with your view but that's view more fans are thinking as the season progresses you say the club is no longer a laughing stock but do you know other clubs fans that take us seriously ?
    Well thats other fans, we look at brentford and say how #### they are yet i'm sure other non qpr fans probably look at brentford as a respectable club that are better than us with solid owners.
    But no, compared to recent years i'm sure other fans don't laugh at us (as much anyway) and many actually compliment some of our players which is always great to hear.

Yeah but the thing is about signing players on loan/a free is it does work and some of our best players started out that way like shaun derry, clint hill, gareth ainsworth and they were all old when we signed them.
    Even les ferdinand started out like gobern for us, it took him like 4 seasons to even get a sniff at the first team and he went on to be one of the best strikers of the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      Well thats other fans, we look at brentford and say how #### they are yet i'm sure other non qpr fans probably look at brentford as a respectable club that are better than us with solid owners.
      But no, compared to recent years i'm sure other fans don't laugh at us (as much anyway) and many actually compliment some of our players which is always great to hear.

Yeah but the thing is about signing players on loan/a free is it does work and some of our best players started out that way like shaun derry, clint hill, gareth ainsworth and they were all old when we signed them.
      Even les ferdinand started out like gobern for us, it took him like 4 seasons to even get a sniff at the first team and he went on to be one of the best strikers of the 90s.
      Got to agree about loans being useful as well as free's but they have to have home work done on them I'm not sure JET fell into that category as said Gobern and Konch were completely poor signed with no thought , but free's Hill and Derry Warnock knew what we was getting there was no doubt about Walker Adel , Routledge , Townsend Carrol tho he wasn't a success , if we had signed a couple of loans of that category I'm sure we would have played a more pleasing football which in turn would have given these recent players more confidence

Comment

Shepherds, How many seasons has he kept us in there? My point was how long before he realises we are a dead duck and walks. Like Caterham.

Comment

Working...
        X