Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Did you work for Caterham?
    That failng has really hit you hard and proper affected you hasnt it.
    No, I just feel compassion for his former victims and justified concern that we are next.
    Do you work for Fernandes? Critique of him really hits you hard and proper affects you.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      No, I just feel compassion for his former victims and justified concern that we are next.
      Do you work for Fernandes? Critique of him really hits you hard and proper affects you.
      He payrolls the club i go to watch every other week, so yeah critique of anything i put love and time into proper affects me yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        He payrolls the club i go to watch every other week, so yeah critique of anything i put love and time into proper affects me yeah.
        And why does he have to payroll this club so many years after taking it over in the Premier League with the then miniscule debt of no more than 20 million, that could have been whiped out with just one year of that PL revenue, and with plenty cash left over? And do you seriously think he can sustain subsidising his failures for ever? Then why did he get rid of Caterham?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          We should employ David Cameron as a motivational speaker, a spot in our staff roster left sorely vacant since Steve Black's untimely departure. JFH could give Cameron some useful advice regarding speech fees.

Like his inspirational speaking to the country during the referendum campaign?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Like his inspirational speaking to the country during the referendum campaign?
            Yes!! He rocked!!

Comment

It is down to the said Uncle Tone that we are watching 2nd rate #### week in week out due to total mismanagement of a once respected club. To all the rose tinted Tony is alright clan, How long can we be out of the premier league under his chairmanship?

Comment

He's a lot better than Chris Wright!

Comment

People were laughing at us before tony bought the club, i remember at school people used to rip on me because flabio was so crap as an owner and would even call qpr "queer power rangers" lmao.

Sure tony didn't do the best job when he first took over but i remember many of us being over the moon at the players we signed in his firsy transfer window and well it didn't work out so we've taken a different route now and you can argue that both tony and les are doing a pretty good job running the club, we've offloaded most of our high earners, completely revamped the entire side in only a season, found diamonds in the rough and built a new closeness between the fans and the owners.

I don't think tony is a prat at all, he was simply naive and is trying his best to make it up to us

Comment

[QUOTE=corbray;1571389]People were laughing at us before tony bought the club, i remember at school people used to rip on me because flabio was so crap as an owner and would even call qpr "queer power rangers" lmao.

Sure tony didn't do the best job when he first took over but i remember many of us being over the moon at the players we signed in his firsy transfer window and well it didn't work out so we've taken a different route now and you can argue that both tony and les are doing a pretty good job running the club, we've offloaded most of our high earners, completely revamped the entire side in only a season, found diamonds in the rough and built a new closeness between the fans and the owners.

I don't think tony is a prat at all, he was simply naive and is trying his best to make it up to us[/QUpp

Listen I'm not slagging T F in any way , but that was just a bag full of Boll@cks Les has been in control for 18 months not year and those rough diamonds are just potential some might make it and some won't
                    And this new found closeness is contradicted by less travelling fans and home gates starting to fall , futhermore no sane person can say selling fans complete Drossball as form of entertainment breeds a closeness between the clubs hierarchy and fans

Comment

When les came in he hardly had a chance to make much of a difference then did he? He came into a team battling relegation with a bunch of players not even giving a crap whether we got relegated or not. And some of the diamond in the rough signings les has made have already come good like smithies, hall, chery, luongo, polter etc and the thing that all those players have in common is we can only see them getting better.
                      I'd much rather have smithies over cesar, hall over samba and luongo over park.

Then you take into account the other signings les has made, players that still need to find their feet but are already impressing us like borysiuk, wzpluskcwholek, sylla etc. All relatively unknown and signed from across europe.

Sure we're playing crap football but what can we honestly expect by signing green players? We tried the route of signing big names and it got us into debt and made us into a laughing stock.

And sure we're not playing like barcelona but its a new team we're building and we have seen shimmers of good play

Comment

You say green players then surely you agree that they are potential at the moment ? Smithies has played a lot of games and is established at this level but Chery Lulonga Hall Polter are still very much the unfinished article but don't forget the crap L F brought in Konchelsky and Gobern and Jay at Gillingham was Perch really worth a fee was it close to 1m , no sorry mate that picture you paint is far from our club don't forget Les took control of a club one point adrift of safty with 39 points to play for and we just gave up surrendered and was relegated 8 points adrift
                        Last edited by dogsrrs; 06-10-2016, 01:53 PM.

Comment

So hang on because les brought in gobern (a free), jet (also a free) and konch (a loan) that makes him a failure despite bringing in some of the best players we've had in years??

With that logic then, every manager ever is also #### because every manager ever has made bad signings except the difference with konch and gobern is they didn't cost any money and in gobern's case, was brought in to provide competition to our midfield.

Les has done far more good than bad for us since hes come in but one has to take into account that when he came back in the club was a laughing stock full of tw*ts who didn't give a crap. Imo he's done a good job, the club is STILL recovering remember

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            How long can we be out of the premier league under his chairmanship?
                            How long were we out of the PL BEFORE Fernandes?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              So hang on because les brought in gobern (a free), jet (also a free) and konch (a loan) that makes him a failure despite bringing in some of the best players we've had in years??

With that logic then, every manager ever is also #### because every manager ever has made bad signings except the difference with konch and gobern is they didn't cost any money and in gobern's case, was brought in to provide competition to our midfield.

Les has done far more good than bad for us since hes come in but one has to take into account that when he came back in the club was a laughing stock full of tw*ts who didn't give a crap. Imo he's done a good job, the club is STILL recovering remember
                              Free or not they still have to be paid they still take up a squad place , he is part of the regime that driving fans away I'm sorry I can't agree with your view but that's view more fans are thinking as the season progresses you say the club is no longer a laughing stock but do you know other clubs fans that take us seriously ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                he is part of the regime that driving fans away
                                I'd bet by the end of the season our average attendence is similar to almost ANY season we have been in the 2nd tier.

Comment

Working...
                                X