Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    exactly
    Nas & a couple of others seem to think Sandro has an attitude. I actually think he's exactly the opposite tbh.

I'm pretty sure he's on big big appearance fees or a certain amount of games will trigger a pay rise or an extension so is being used sparingly. Personal opinion. Always given a decent account of himself as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Happy to sit on the bench and take a wedge imo. I maintain that if he wanted to play, he would be playing.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Happy to sit on the bench and take a wedge imo. I maintain that if he wanted to play, he would be playing.
        Does he pick the team then Ginge?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Agreed with this. If he wants to play, 1) Don't go around publicly talking about how you want to be in the prem this season and basically being public with your own transfer dealings, leave that to your agent to do one to one; 2) Don't get a hissy fit when you aren't picked for good reasons, 3) Don't look like you're dying after 60 minutes of legitimately not doing much, if any running other than to get into the box for corners. We've got no obligation or time to be in a situation where we know prior to a match that we're going to be forced into wasting a substitution.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Point 1) Ever thought he might be slightly peeved at being left out while inferior players are picked ahead of him? Scores 2 then dropped? I'd be disappointed if he wasn't p*^%#* off.

Point 2) what hissy fit?

3) are you surprised he's blowing out his ar5e when he doesn't get to play? It's called match fitness if you weren't aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Point 1) Ever thought he might be slightly peeved at being left out while inferior players are picked ahead of him? Scores 2 then dropped? I'd be disappointed if he wasn't p*^%#* off.

Point 2) what hissy fit?

3) are you surprised he's blowing out his ar5e when he doesn't get to play? It's called match fitness if you weren't aware.
              His hissy fit at the Fulham match, threw his bib in anger and refused to sit on the bench when he was told he wasn't going to be subbed on.

He knows exactly why they're picked ahead of him, jfh made it abundantly clear to everyone. Score 2 against Rochdale... well done, but seeing as you're a defensive midfield, perhaps doing the job of defending would help you get picked more.

He blows his ar5e out after doing nothing. No running, everyone runs past him far too easily and yet he still dies after 60 minutes. He got minutes with the U23's and still died on the 60 minute mark.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I guess it's a thing of what you want from the side, but I'd personally rather us give players like Borysuik and even Henry regular chances when fit as they want to be here and they put in 100% every game they play.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Does he pick the team then Ginge?
                  Course not mate, but if I were the manager and Sandro told me he wanted to play, he'd play. The club have been trying to offload him, that's no secret, surely the best way to put him in the shop window is to play him? But thing is, if the guy doesn't want to play for us, picking him is to the detriment of the team on a match day. Rather play someone who's bothered tbh and is gonna put in the effort.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He is dying on his #### because he isn't fundamentally fit, very similar to how JET wasn't (The only player who got out of breath warming up). Match sharpness is what you gain from playing actual games. Now of course mentally he may not be used to it and it can take a while to get up to speed, but physically he should.be fit enough to.run most of the game at a good pace just based on the work in training.

Comment

Oh Sandro is a chap
                      He loves to play guitar
                      Oh Sandro is a chap
                      He´s paid by QPR
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        I just think that he's not as good as people think he is and his attitude stinks from what I've seen. You have to cover that up as a businessman of course and that's what JFH and them are doing when they talk, but you could see it when he was told that Niko was coming on against fulham. He threw is bib down and sat alone on a box next to the bench. He's one of the last remnants of the overpriced and overpaid era too, the last being Ned but to his credit at least he puts in the effort week in, week out and he's also a good player IMO.

But yea, Sandro gets too injured to be a legitimate asset and ends up taking a space in the squad that we don't need him to. Sell him for whatever we can and use the money for more long term investments.
                        I'd see getting hacked off because he didn't get on as a positive. The guy clearly wants to play and that wasn't the case for a number of the Hughes era purchases.

Comment

Everyone is saying Sandro is the best player at the club and champions league standard.
                          So that one hundred per cent makes him better than Joey Barton who was deemed to be worth 80 grand a week by our paymasters.
                          Shudder to think what The Beast coins in every single week.

Comment

The last of the famous international non-playingboys

Comment

Oh Sandro is a chap
                              He loves to play guitar
                              Oh Sandro is a chap
                              He´s paid by QPR

We bought him from the spurs
                              Levy wanted to get rid
                              And ‘Arry was the first
                              Help him get 6 million quid

Oh Sandro is a chap
                              He loves to play guitar
                              Oh Sandro is a chap
                              He´s paid by QPR

He injured up his knee
                              In training like a fool
                              He was only out for weeks
                              So we all think he is cool

Oh Sandro is a chap
                              He loves to play guitar
                              Oh Sandro is a chap
                              He´s paid by QPR

And his work permit was ####ed
                              So he went back to Brazil
                              Were he trained on top of trucks
                              When he came back he was ill

Come on people help me out here...
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Most people are saying he's better than Karl Henry...but I wouldn't think that's the measure for Champions League standard

Sandro signed a 3 year contract worth $6.9M ...allowing for the Brexit devaluations, that works out at round £35-40K per week

Comment

Working...
                                X