Be Nice to Each Other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Good debate and argument is ok (also jokes). It is when it gets acrimonious I think it goes too far.
    Agree with that. Insults from behind keyboards are not really on. I should point out that I was joking with my comments about JFH just now!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Cheers buddy nuff respect
      Hope my post came across as the joke it was meant to be west, apologies if it didn't
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Wait till nasser starts on here !

Comment

Eberechi Eze. We got him from Millwall.
          Ok. Thanks..
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
            Hope my post came across as the joke it was meant to be west, apologies if it didn't
            I know it was mate

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Wait till nasser starts on here !
              You wot m8?

Never go looking for an argument and never try and argue with people. I happen to have different viewpoints to a lot of people and it's assumed then that I'm argumentative and condescending or whatever because I use paragraphs and grammar a lot.

Anyways it's good to know I've had such an impact on this place that I get some call outs within the early stages of a thread like this haha, even if this one is jokey.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

In the last few weeks posters have been more acrimonious to each other than usual.

In this thread you can post whatever you like (QPR related) provided you do not make any remarks about another poster.

How many pages do you think we can make this post last before somebody makes a remark about another poster.

And try to avoid bad language.
                I'm QPRs best looking supporter.chicks dig me,blokes wanna be me.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Let's not have a go at one another, it's not nice and we're all support the same team.

We need debate but calling people names is not nice.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                    I'm QPRs best looking supporter.chicks dig me,blokes wanna be me.
                    You mean blokes wanna be in you? I know I do. I want to touch your insides.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Fark me. That's just too nice. Back to the insults please....

Comment

"It's a boy!" I shouted, tears rolling down my face. "I don't believe it. A boy!"

It was at that moment I decided I'd never visit Thailand again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Or how about we can say one nice thing about someone we cannot get on with.
                          Love you buddy
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I want to touch your insides.
                            Nice ;)

I never see a bit of disagreement here as personal. I think anyone who supports Rs had massive reason to be well fvcked off given results and events leading up to FFC and that passion needs outing. If someone here gets on yertits at least you know that they want the same thing in the long run. Even if they're wrong.......

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Love you buddy
                              Love you more babe.

Got your pm fraggy, just unable to respond as its not allowing me to.

Appreciate what you said though.

Cheers mate.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think were discussing getting on a respecting one another more, not getting inside and finding love.

Comment

Working...
                                X