Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Di Matteo Sacked By Villa & Swansea & Cardiff Bosses Both Gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skranger View Post
    Can't believe people on here knocking NW ,,, most successful manager we've had in recent times ,, was he a quick fix with us and palace - er no

It's good to see our long term plan under jimmy rolling along nicely
    Our long term plan is going just fine. We have started at part 1 which was getting rid of the high wages, which still hasn't finished and we are also slowly bringing thru youth.

Neil currently is now a manager you get in because you are worried of relegation. That is a great skill that he can save them from that but if he is only staying a season at places then it is pointless as in the long term you need a plan to keep you up and keep moving forward. I wasn't slagging him off, he just isn't what we need at this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      Can't believe people on here knocking NW ,,, most successful manager we've had in recent times ,, was he a quick fix with us and palace - er no

It's good to see our long term plan under jimmy rolling along nicely
      I don't think anyones knocking him? He was great for us for 2 Seasons and will always be remembered for that but it time we moved on. Whether JFH is the right choice remains to be seen but the club have changed direction hugely in last 18 months, so it will take time to see if it will be successful, it was never going to be easy moving out all the high earners but Hoo's and Les have done a good job thus far. Time will tell if its worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        I don't think anyones knocking him? He was great for us for 2 Seasons and will always be remembered for that but it time we moved on. Whether JFH is the right choice remains to be seen but the club have changed direction hugely in last 18 months, so it will take time to see if it will be successful, it was never going to be easy moving out all the high earners but Hoo's and Les have done a good job thus far. Time will tell if its worked.
        Can't actually believe anyone has touched Warnock with a barge pole in the current climate. Great manager at this level but there have been rumours about his "business dealings" circulating for years. Given the fact that the Telegraph are on an all out offensive on crooked managers I'd have thought he's a very high risk appointment!

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...till-in-demand

Comment

The 1 sacking I disagreed with over the last few years. Was crazy given where we came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Can't actually believe anyone has touched Warnock with a barge pole in the current climate. Great manager at this level but there have been rumours about his "business dealings" circulating for years. Given the fact that the Telegraph are on an all out offensive on crooked managers I'd have thought he's a very high risk appointment!
              Why? Seems to can be a dodgy, greedy git and stay in your job.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                The 1 sacking I disagreed with over the last few years. Was crazy given where we came from.
                I was there that day at MK Dons when the crowd seemed to turn on him a bit.
                I almost think we started that season a bit too well as when we started dropping sown the table he got scaked a bit sharpish.
                I felt very sad that evening he was sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  I was there that day at MK Dons when the crowd seemed to turn on him a bit.
                  I almost think we started that season a bit too well as when we started dropping sown the table he got scaked a bit sharpish.
                  I felt very sad that evening he was sacked.
                  As much as I respect NW, I thought he had to go after the performance at that game. Almost getting done by a League 1 side was the final nail.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CyBJuNdDCE

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      As much as I respect NW, I thought he had to go after the performance at that game. Almost getting done by a League 1 side was the final nail.
                      Agree the performances after a great start were getting worse and he looked lost on the touchline. If the fans and owners were happy being yoyo club he would have been ideal at the helm but let's be honest the fans nor owners would entertain that

Comment

Working...
                      X