3 Home games out of 4 next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Don't we already have a descent manager?
    Freudian.......with bells on.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Minimum 4 points should be the expectation from the 3 games.
      Our home form is already bad enough as it is.
      Got a feeling we'll win 1 and draw 2

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Got a feeling we'll win 1 and draw 2
        I think will lose to Reading, draw with Bristol and beat Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          I think will lose to Reading, draw with Bristol and beat Brentford.
          Did you know Reading were known as the Biscuitmen before they became the Royals.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Did you know Reading were known as the Biscuitmen before they became the Royals.
            That well known. Cos they had a bikky factory nearby and the players worked there.

Comment

Think jimmy needs to achieve 6 points for those 4 games minimum.

Need to take advantage of the home games and stamp more authority on this league. Anything less than that considering 3 games are at home then I really think it would be time to move him on.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Need to take advantage of the home games and stamp more authority on this league.
                That ain't going to happen - we are far too inconsistent.

Comment

Need to take advantage of the home games and stamp more authority on this league. Anything less than that considering 3 games are at home then I really think it would be time to move him on.
                  How good would 6 points in a week feel? Have we done that since Warnock's promo season?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    How good would 6 points in a week feel? Have we done that since Warnock's promo season?
                    Yes loads of times in Redknapp promo season

Comment

He won't move on,especially while this bung allegations, he will stay till December and unless we are near the relegation zone he will be offered a new 6 month deal keeping him till the end of the season ,when the "big clubs" will make their move

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        He won't move on,especially while this bung allegations, he will stay till December and unless we are near the relegation zone he will be offered a new 6 month deal keeping him till the end of the season ,when the "big clubs" will make their move
                        I think a twelve month rolling contract means that in December he will be with us for another 12 months.

Unless we finish top of the league and by some margin I can't see any "big clubs" making their move.

Comment

One down, so 2 more points to play for. Hopefully Jimmy will be able to have everyone fit and set up to secure us those precious home draws.

Comment

A home draw against Reading is not a bad result.

Comment

A decent result, absolutely. It's the manner in which it's achieved (not a one off, either).

Fans want entertaining not borefest after borefest. Hats off to the diehards.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                A decent result, absolutely. It's the manner in which it's achieved (not a one off, either).

Fans want entertaining not borefest after borefest. Hats off to the diehards.
                                I wrote about this in my section if you want to take a look, quite long mind you but yea...
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X