No announcement yet.

3 Home games out of 4 next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aint heard the dreaded dross ball for the last three games, lets hope it stays that way.
    #WeWantOurRangersBack

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
      Trouble is we are not away and our home form is poo.
      Can only get better

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        I think you know very well we won't, he haven't "turned the corner" due to one lucky win,our 1st win in yonks ,we might win one of them,draw one and lose one,that would be an improved outcome on our last 3home games
        Dont think it was a lucky win. After watching the whole 90mins they had chances but wernt good enough to take them.
        Not our fault they were cr@p ? We took our chances so won the game and never had any penalties awarded.
        We were the better team overall. Lucky ? never.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
          I'm with you rebel ,,, one lucky win doesn't transform a season ,, we have been poor and nothing has changed ,,
          It will be interesting to see what effect that win has ,,, positive glasses now on - we've now turned a corner - really have we
          Great if we have but really???,too many change their opinions from game to game on this board,one minute calling for Jimmy to be sacked and next saying we have turned the corner under Jimmy, at least I'm consistant with my posts (consistently negative to save everyone time)

Comment

all 3 in good form, should be a measure of where we are?

Comment

Great if we have but really???,too many change their opinions from game to game on this board,one minute calling for Jimmy to be sacked and next saying we have turned the corner under Jimmy, at least I'm consistant with my posts (consistently negative to save everyone time)
              Most are fickle on here. Bet one or two think we might finish in the playoffs after 1 lucky win.

While as few continue to be eternal realists. 😃
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'd call you a realist

Comment

I am a realist and think we are not progressing under JFH,I even felt this way when people where posting " thank you jimmy" and "jimmy 's contract " ( the big teams would be in for him) after a few games, I wasnt doing cartwheels when we won our 1st 2 games like many were because I predicted even back when we were top a midtable finish,still do,at best . I think jimmy should have gone after the Newcastle humiliation
                  Last edited by Rebel R's; 03-10-2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

I am a realist and think we are not progressing under JFH,I even felt this way when people where posting " thank you jimmy" and "jimmy 's contract " ( the big teams would be in for him) after a few games, I wasnt doing cartwheels when we won our 1st 2 games like many were because I predicted even back when we were top a midtable finish,still do,at best . I think jimmy should have gone after the Newcastle humiliation
                    Do you mind me asking why, after such a good start, you still wanted him gone ?
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Disagree, same position as last season with far less.expensive players, a much lower wage bill and youngsters coming through. That for me is very good progress.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                        Disagree, same position as last season with far less.expensive players, a much lower wage bill and youngsters coming through. That for me is very good progress.
                        Sorry but mid table is progress ffs, wheres the ambition gone! look at teams like burnley etc, thats progress, all the money we`ve spent, still on parachute payments and mid tables progress lol
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Sorry but mid table is progress ffs, wheres the ambition gone! look at teams like burnley etc, thats progress, all the money we`ve spent, still on parachute payments and mid tables progress lol
                          How long have Burnley been building that side though?

Comment

It's not a lack of ambition, it's called taking our time!! Steady progress, not rushing it, is the way forward! Look what happened last time we bounced straight back into the Premier League? You argue that this means zero ambition, I'd argue that fans like yourself have zero patience.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              How long have Burnley been building that side though?
                              Farking years!
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Progress was the word used. Being in the same position right now that we were last season but with better finances, younger squad, almost no deadweight is definitely progress. It's slow but we're developing and we have a squad that's growing together and a manager that is very intelligently integrating youth players from our own club.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X