Half time shenanigans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half time shenanigans

Anyone else see the debauchery that entailed? Young lads having the crack with flares and suchlike . I for one thought it 'twas wonderful . Hip hip for the hooligans
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

I see video on Twitter too of the stewards bring seen off by load of Rangers when they tried to eject someone

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I see video on Twitter too of the stewards bring seen off by load of Rangers when they tried to eject someone
      Got quite naughty wests , left armpit held 2 bottles of tango with left hand holding pint . Was trying to light a fag with right when our lads rushed the stewards. Cleverly I stepped aside dry and lit the baby. My SAS mode kicked in and I watched the hot dog stand very very closely as tummy was rumbling .
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I was there at HT , was blinding . Real good atmosphere. One mad matey farking jump into the crowd ffs
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeah half time made me laugh and the atmosphere there was incredible! Kudos to the young guys upping the atmosphere

And to the guy who gave me a free pint, cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            I was there at HT , was blinding . Real good atmosphere. One mad matey farking jump into the crowd ffs
            https://m.facebook.com/groups/906867...26710380698045

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Anyone else see the debauchery that entailed? Young lads having the crack with flares and suchlike . I for one thought it 'twas wonderful . Hip hip for the hooligans
              https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...25056280873875

Comment

I was right next to it. It was pretty lively

Comment

Good to see the youth having a crack, not into the chucking of lager though ! probly showing my age !
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                  X